@read for read ❤❤❤❤

Hello there, @astha_3!

I came across this thread and figured out if you’re interest in doing R4R with me? In case you’re interested, here’s my story details:

Title: I Do, I Don’t
Author: Elliott.
Instagram Account: @/_elliottwrites
Episodes Available: 5 [Ongoing]
Description: Your supposed-to-be bride left you at the altar. When you crossed paths with the man who was also stood-up by your ex, things started to change.
Genre/s: Drama, LGBTQ+
Style: Limelight
Customization: Full CC for the MC and LIs
Choices: Yes, they do matter!

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5389473260699648
Cover:

Note: If you have questions, you can message me here or through my Instagram account. We can talk about R4R there. Thank you so much!

Hi astha_3,

I hope you are fine. :blush:
Congratulations on publishing your story and thanks for the promotion ! :grin:

I’m up to R4R.
Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:
I am ok with feedback too.

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

send me the link

1 Like

let’s do 6×6 coz my story has only 6 episodes and i just read yours and I am already loving it

1 Like

okay let’s do 4×4
you read my 4 episodes and I will read your 4
if you want u can send me the ss here too

1 Like

Want to do R4R with me?

sure why not!

1 Like

No problem, you will send me screenshot on instagram. Send me screenshot of your version of my characters as well.

Enjoy :wink:

I’m not sure if you’re replying to me but I’ll do yours if you do mine. I’m going to get started on it tomorrow.

how many episodes have you coded?
coz I have coded 6 so if you have coded 6 then we could do 6×6

1 Like

Yes, 6x6 sounds great :+1:

1 Like

Sure :hugs: and tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi everyone my story name is WHERE IS LOVE I will like to do a read for reading.

Story name- WHERE IS LOVE
Author name-Alice
Story link here

This story is about a girl who is married to a stranger who mafia leader and a very dangerous man. What will happen? She will fall in love or she will be heartbroken?art scene/full customization
IG- @alice.epi_

Hey thank you for this thread, I would love to do r4r with you :relaxed::heart: you can PM me here or on Insta
Title : Deranged
Author : Bhargavi
Ig: @bhargu_creates
Episodes : 9 ongoing
Genre : Romance /fantasy
Description : Shaina was just an ordinary high school girl until one day when she lost her father in a car accident and was turned into vampire by a hot mysterious guy
Story link
Cover:

can you send me the link

Heyy!
I have a new story

TITLE- See You Next Time
GENRE- Romance
DESCRIPTION- She was happy, until she lost the love of her life. She had given up the idea of love until she moved to LA and it changed her life forever.

CC for both LI and MC
Author- Aria Lopez
Instagram- lopezariaa
link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6505134015840256
Take care and I hope you enjoy the story!
IF YOU WANT TO DO R4R PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON INSTA…I DONT WANNA GHOST ANYONE!

Do you have Instagram??

1 Like

Done

yep
@astha.episode3

1 Like