Read for read 💖

Hi, I would love if you guys check out my story! I’m also looking for new stories to read, so I’d love to check out your story as well!
Just post your story below so I can find it!
I genuinely will read every story, just give me some time.
I’ll send screenshots and leave fanmail on your story. :sparkling_heart:
If I like your story, I’ll give you a shoutout on my instagram as well!

Yesss I want to read your story, just send a ss of how many chapters you read & I’ll read the same amount (:

Instagram: ellec.writes

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Chapters: 8 (ongoing)

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. A love so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

Read for read, promote your story
New Story + Promote Yours Too!
Please promote your story here!
Promote your story ❤️
Read4read, new and underrated stories :)
Promote you and your story

Hey girl! I would love to do a read for read! And first story? Ooh exciting I can’t wait!

This is my story :slight_smile:

Author: Fluffy Rice
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Limelight
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past. (Remake)
Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

This story is actually based on my own experiences in real life. ALSO, the cover arts are still Pending for Review, so the picture at the moment is the default art of the guy stepping on a banana peel.

(PS. It’s not the “Loving You Again (Discontinued)” story, that’s my old one in INK. The difference between the old and the remake is that the remake has more and better plot lines, and better directing!)

Thanks girly! Yes, my first one, so don’t be so hard on it :blush:. & I would love to read your story, it sounds interesting!

I’ll do read for read
I’ll read it after church

Here’s mine

star crossed lovers ray and kira might as well be from different planets
shes a shy art student afraid of boys and hated by her classmates
hes a rebellious motorcycle racer with girls dropping left and right just to talk to him
their lives become intertwined when kira asks ray to model for her and to everyones surprise he agrees
as theses two battle their personal demons and pressure of classmates they learn to not only love eachother but themselves?

Thanks girly :sparkling_heart: I’m adding your story to my list!

I’ll do a read for read! X
Title: My Strength
Genre: Mystery
Author: Katiekate
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/665777747931955
Description: Life has never been simple for Eden. There is only one person in the world who can keep her strong. What happens when someone new enters her life and shakes it up?image
Instagram: @katiekate.episode

Thanks! I’ll check out your story next! Love your cover by the way!

Thanks! @LilyG made it x

It was so funny, I loved it! & the directing was on point!

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’d like to do a read 4 read. :slight_smile: I will add your story to my favorites and read it soon. I will send SS and feedback once I’m finished.
Here’s my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Sounds exciting! I’m adding your story to my reads! Screenshots when I’m done :slightly_smiling_face:

Sounds good! :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to reading your story. Always love a good chick flix!

Hi, read4read, From Where We Began. Key words used to search are love, romance, humor, madi and bestfriends. Btw, I have already read ur story, and I love it

Thanks hun :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: I can’t wait to read yours!

Btw, ur story is rly funny

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Hi love, I would love to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram, then we can discuss about the reads, thank you! @fongjoline

Hiya i read your story, sorry for the delay! @ElleC

I’ve added your story to my list! Screenshots when I’m done :slight_smile:

Hi, I would love to read your story. I currently don’t use Instagram, could you leave your story info here?