You’re welcome my little star! :hugs:

1 Like

Sure. I’ll PM you!

1 Like

Hi I would love to do a read for read with you :slight_smile:
Here is my post :hibiscus:
Tell me if you are interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’d love to do a read for read with you! Please send me a ss when you’re done (:

1 Like

Tittle : Search for love
Author : S.writes
Genre : Drama
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation.Can you find the love you’re looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

1 Like

Hi, I would love to do a R4R with you, if you would like. Im definitely going to check out your story. I will send screenshots once I am finished.
Please feel free to check out my story, Thank you so much!

Here’s my story details:
Title: Inside A Perfect World
Author: Kay Writes
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Description: In a world full of lies, you find yourself in the heart of the evil, jealousy, abuse, and romance. Is everyone really who they say they are? Or are there more sinister motives?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5088531900661760
Instagram: episode.kaywrites

1 Like

Of course, I would love to do a read for read with you! :blush:

Awesome! I will send screenshots once I am finished! :blush:

1 Like

Hi lovely people, just a little reminder if you guys still wanted to do a read for read, I’m waiting for ss. You can post them here or pm me. (:
@shewrites.episode, @KateB_episode, @Lissia , @misskitty16, @doctorwho910, @ronniemallette, @HopeFrvr, @sofia123, & @Kayoshe

4 Likes

I finshed reading your story! I It’s amazing and I loved the characters :black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you Lissia :two_hearts: I’ve finished your story as well.

Oh WOW you kill it with the directing and overlays, holy hell I need to do better! Loved your story, it’s definitely staying on my shelf. It’s gonna be a hit.

2 Likes

Ready!!!

1 Like

Ahh thank you so much! Your feedback really motivated me :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello i would love to read your story here is mine.
Title: The Wrong Path
Author: Mary
Genre:Drama
Episodes:5
Description: About a girl who mother died and left her with her abusive step father. She is always running into trouble. But will she find love in a dangerous way?

1 Like

Great story!

2 Likes

Aw you’re welcome! Yes I will give you all the motivation if you need! I can imagine all the time & effort you put into it!

1 Like

Thank you so much​:heart_eyes::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like