Read for read :) :)

What is the link?? I can’t find your story

Hmm… if u click the link i attached with my first post it should take u to it…?

Title: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author: Briana M.
Genre: Romance
Description: Ashden, a 26 year old young woman learns that life isn’t about being emotionless and too sophisticated. Will a guy help her explore her emotions in life?
Number of Episodes: 15 ~ONGOING~
Instagram: brianam.stories

I’ve read the story… very emotional
Both are victim of domestic violence :cry:
Good till so far… keep going on and succes

Tysm girl! I’m gonna start reading yours after i finish the one above! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi I’m Venus! I hope you’ll like my story. :blush: :two_hearts:
:point_right:t2: You can send me a message from here or IG if any one wants to do R4R :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Comedy / Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Instagram: @crazymind.episode
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

@Venuss @CrazyCreativeMind @Maggy I’ll read your guys’s stories in a bit, i’m a bit busy atm. Sry. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I will do a read for read! My story is called A Wish Come True. I will pm you a ss when I am done. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello~
Please please check out my story!
It would mean the world to me cry emoji
I will definitely do a R4R also! Just send me a screenshot to prove that you read mine and I will for sure start on yours right away!!!
Title: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Adventure
Episodes: 4 right now, still going!
Description: Aimie is the princess of all angels and will she sacrifice everything, including her family to stand up for what is right? Or will she stand by her family’s side and never find true love? Her fate will be decided by you readers! <3

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5322669636845568

@PinkPony1 @pheebsnomenal I have a few above to still read so it’ll most likely be a few hours till i can get to yours, but I’ll for sure pm ss when I’m done. :purple_heart:

Thank you :blush::blush::purple_heart:

Here is proof that I read it, sorry I was low on passes, :confused:

It would be great if u can read my story,

It’s called: Fighting Over Him

Author: Silent Platinum

Story Description: your living in a word of fantasy, but will everything change when u find ur self and ur twin sister Fighting Over Him.

My Twitter… @Platinumwritez
(If u have Twitter I will follow u back :blush::blush:)

story: the case of love
genre: action
episodes: 3
description: Not everyone gets a happy ending. I mean isn’t it obvious? In a world full of criminals, you want to be a hero. You want happy endings. Too bad love, that’s impossible.
_posterThumb_cADeJk85vL
ig: episode.hina
dm ig for screenshots xx