Read for reads ( Additional, i will pm you if i will continue it)

Do not comment your story without reading the rules first
Hello there. I know some of you are struggling with getting reads.
So i am willing to read 3 of your chapters.
HERE ARE THE RULES

1. I will not read your story unless you send me a screenshot of my story of the cover page indicating that you have read all 3. Then i will do the same and send a screenshot of your story
  2. If you prefer sending me feedback of all 3 episodes of my story instead of screenshots that is fine too. So its either feedback or screenshots. Your pick.
  3. Do not feel bad if i dont continue your story after i have read chapter 3. I have different taste of stories i am sure more people who are your type will like it.
  4. If i do happen to like your story i will dm you saying i will continue your story then continue from episode 4 and onwards.
  5. If you think my story is boring or dont like it, i dont need to know that.
  6. When sending me feedback, be nice.
    After you have read the rules. You can now send me your story.
    Here’s my story
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5173788429254656

Your story is doooope ! I want to read more ! Did you draw the backgrounds yourself ? Genius !
And the sounds and music fit perfectly !

I just think Derek looks a little young. Based on his outfiits and the fact that he is Jade’s uncle, maybe give him a more mature look ?

I Will continue reading, I really love it and I hope Jade is okay.

Here’s my story.

Title : Music in our hearts
Author : Mary-P
Genre : Fantasy
Description : You’re a straight A student with a passion for art but don’t have any talent. When a mysterious voice leads you to 3 Muses of the Mythology, magic offers you a new perspective
Link:

I read your story and I think it is very unique. To improve it, I’d slow down the pace a bit more.

My story is called: DD: Unpredictable Love

The only reason why it seems fast paced is because episodes 1 to 3 were only the prologue.
Btw i read all 3 of your episodes

Thank You :heart:

Hey, I’ve read all 3 chapters of your story.
Your directing is very good and I like the idea of your story. It’s different compared to many other stories. :slightly_smiling_face:
My story is “Dark Temptation”.

Just read the first 3 chapters! I love the premise of your story. The directing and backgrounds are awesome! Nice job so far. I’ll definitely keep reading.

Here’s mine!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984

Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

Here you go.

how the heck did u get 2m plus passes!!

Hi. I will read yours when i get home. Is that okay?

Hey there, I am really interested in a r4r
I will read yours if you post a screenshot or something to prove that you have read mine <3
Title: Love is Lost
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: Drama & Romance
Episodes: 12 - completed
Description: Athena thought she has finally found her true love, but is life really that easy? Her life went from being on top of the world to everybody betraying her after meeting “him”. She tried and tried to get her old life back until she finally met someone else. Will this someone be the one for her? Or will this someone be another disaster in her life?

Of course!

Read more chapters then you will get 4 passes every 4 hours

Here you go.

There is another episode if you would like to see the ending x

Hm, maybe i will read it :slight_smile: