Read4Read! With Gems! Open!

I’m still open for R4R and doing them!
I’ve completed all previous ones :smiley:

I am up for a R4R, I have responded to your previous comment but I also found your thread so I will post it here too.

Here is my story -

Title - R&R: Till Death Do Us Part
Author - Baked Potato
Genre - Romance
Chapters - 3 (More coming soon)
Plot - (Description) Family is everything to you and that’s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?
Extras - Full CC for MC/LI, M/F LI, M/F MC, Plus size choice, choices (can result in points)
Link -http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6158728853913600

1 Like

Great! I’ll get started soon. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Title: Taming Mr.Wylde
Description: A perfect life with a perfect boyfriend, what else could a girl dream of? Until you discover the shocking truth of the new boy at school… Can you keep a secret? [CC, Choices, LL]
Genre: drama, romance

if anyone up for R4R PM me!

1 Like

I’ve added you to my list! I’ll pm you screenshots once I am done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

starting on yours now. :smiley:

Cool. I will go start on yours then.

1 Like

I DM’d screenshots. :smiley:

1 Like

BUMP
Opened up again and ready to read more stories! :blob_hearts:

Hi, I’m sorry to bother but maybe y’all can help me. I once read a story that was about a girl having her own art gallery and then she is coming home after the opening and she gets mugged. A man saves her and that men happens to have a gym and a bar where he calls himself “The Diablo” or something, I know he is a fighter. I don’t remember much more but I know that story was adapted by Episode but I started reading the original one. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello thank you for the thread :white_heart:
Feel free to read mine and give me feedback. I will also read yours

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: “Perfectly flawed”

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story description: One night together is all it takes for the two love birds to never forget about each other. What happens when 2 years later they met again ?
Genre: romance
Story name: “Perfectly flawed”

1 Like

Hi, Here is my story.
Story : Love is Indescribable
Style : Limelight
Genre: Romance
Link :

Cover:

Thank you for reading. Will read yours too😊

1 Like

Hi dear, I’ll be starting yours soon, and I’ll pm you some screenshots once finished!

Will start yours soon as well, and send screenshots when I’m done :relaxed:

1 Like

Open again April 8,doing more reads!

Story- Star Lust
The tragic passing of the big superstar Cameron Alexander who has dated an ordinary girl Bella. As time has passed, more tragic happens when learning superstar’s past.

Genre- Drama/Adventure
There’s one male Li later in the story!

Full CC on the main characters!

Points-
I’m thinking of points also later in the story as right now my story is in the introduction❤️

Would mean so much to get some reads, anyone wants to R4R please let me know. I want this story to keep going and not lose the interest of continuing!

1 Like

Hello lovely, if you’re interested in doing a read 4 read let me know, and we can!

absolutely! def message me hon

1 Like

Hi, jo.writes12 :white_heart:
I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 7 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_writer

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

1 Like

OPEN AGAIN :blob_hearts:

1 Like