Read for Reads šŸ“š Drop your stories!

Hereā€™s my story the link is below Iā€™ll make a list of all my completed stories and send screenshot as proof , and a list of my to be read stories below :blush::blush:

You can put up any story you want as long as you want to do a read for read :heart: (Do 3x3 episodes)

And as always be nice :relaxed:

Summary

Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LIā€™s: 1 (but wonā€™t be able to choose)
Cover:
Espionage_tL_posterThumb_tbQTOhK7nX
Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch upā€¦

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6634773654208512

Finished: Until I met him
Itā€™s all a mirage
Fake love
Best of both worlds
Forbidden love
Elite
Four Leaf Clover
Eat Stake
The unwanted

Tbr:
Against all odds
The Vampire Prince
Love is indescribable
Blood source
Our demons

7 Likes

Hi there, Iā€™m up for r4r dm me on insta or pm me :sparkling_heart:
Hereā€™s my story
Story title: UNTIL I MET HIM
Genre : ROMANCE
Description :When Ameli elopes with her lover, her father, kidnaps Andrew , who knows Ameliā€™s whereabouts, along with two of his friend. But Andrew falls in love with Alicia
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4893237613101056
Cover:

2 Likes

Getting started now Iā€™ll DM you the screenshots when Iā€™m finished :heart:

1 Like

Iā€™ll do the same.

1 Like

Bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi.
I am interested in a R4R

1 Like

Hey, we can do a R4R :cherry_blossom:
Here are my details-
Name- Fake love
Author name- Sophia
Description- Getting a jobā€¦sounds fun, right? Finding new friends and probably a lover, but what if, your new steamy boss holds something more for you? (CC,LL,Art Scenes)
Genre- Romance, Comedy.
Sounds/music- Yes
Customization- Yes
Cover-

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4914368602636288

1 Like

Bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi thank you for this, Iā€™m up for a R4R :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Episodes: 7 but more to come

2 Likes

Bump :grin:

Bump :kissing_closed_eyes:

My story if Forbidden Love

Name- Forbidden Love
Author name- Shannen Cromartie
Description- Story starts with MC in early 20s. By end the MC is in her mid to late 40s. Along the way you will go on the journey with her dealing with the ups and downs of life, marriage, and divorce. (LL, Art Scenes)
Genre- Romance, Drama
Sounds/music- Yes
Customization- No

2 Likes

Hi Oliviaburn,

I hope you are fine. Congratulation on publishing your story !!
Iā€™m up to do R4R

Hereā€™s mine.

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do it when your duty goes against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir sā€™opposera Ć  tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action, Romance
Style Limelight
Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

Will you be a great Agent ? Find it out by reading the first 5 episodes on the app! Iā€™m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youā€™ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, congrats on publishing!! Iā€™d love to do a R4R with you.

ā€¢Story title: Four Leaf Clover ~ Ch 4 OuT now!
ā€¢Genre: Drama/ Comedy
ā€¢ Description: A new transfer student changes the luck of a friendship trio. Will they forget their unlucky past and finally find a ā€œFour leaf cloverā€ friendship, or will it come back to haunt them? Full CC/ Choice matter.

My Ig: @shen_episode

Story link:

2 Likes

I can compromise to read 3 chapters of your story if you do the same when I publish mine. Please contact me on my Instagram @atsukowrites (I will send you screenshots so you know I read the chapters)

DONā€™T TELL ME TO READ YOUR STORY IF YOU WONā€™T DO THE SAME. I will notify other people that you donā€™t read back, so be careful. Sorry if I sound rude, but some people take advantage of others and itā€™s bad.

2 Likes

Sure :black_heart:

1 Like

Of course I completely understand as that has happened to me more then once, Does your story have a name so that I can write it down and wonā€™t forget :blush:

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead Oā€™Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Iā€™m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since weā€™ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatalā€¦

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like