Read for Reads! (Help me get my story to 1K reads!)

Hey there!
So…as of now my story “Sunny” has 118 reads. I would love to get it up to around eighty (or more lol), so if you could read it, that would mean the world to me!

R4Rs are open!!!

Title: Sunny
Chapters: 4 (more coming sooooon)
Desc.: When Catrina moves from Cali to a small town, she meets Carter. How will she navigate annoying best friends, crazy older brothers, secret relationships, and high school?
Cover: 16%20AM

Thanks!!!

5 Likes

Sure thing! Glad to help you :slight_smile:
Maybe you want to check out my story in exchange and get it to 50 too!

It’s called Time Travelers (Lime) from Dageeling

I’d love to do r4r with you :heart:
Title Equals
Author: Laurales
Description: It’s about a place where everyone is perfect and without feelings or emotions. When someone starts to feel something, they will be send to a hell of a prison or they will die.
Will they change their way to live?
Genre: Drama, sci-fi, romance.
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 7 (more episodes will be coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6498008435064832

I’d love to do an R4R…:relaxed:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 11 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

2 Likes

I would love to do a r4r with you :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:.

Here are the details of my story :slight_smile:
Title: Love The Adrenaline
Number of chapters: 15 (More episodes coming soon).
Genre: Love/Drama ( I know this doesn’t exist in categories but the story has both)
Author: Daniela
Describtion: Nicole is a strong, independent girl and she likes the extreme, but behind these things, Nicole suffered a loss,but her life gets more interesting when Blake shows up
The Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6193869524893696

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

sure! i’ll read it now!

Ok then i’ll start read yours too…if you want please send some screenshots with the scenes you like, and as proof :blush::slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

sure!

1 Like

how many episodes should i read?

1 Like

Max 4 :blush:.

1 Like

kk

1 Like

I just finished episode 2
I forgot to take screen shots from the first ep, but here are some from the second
Uploading: 8D2471FE-BF26-44F8-9802-A57665BCD0A4.png… Uploading: C30CFE32-9339-412C-BBB3-0C3075C72BB6.png…

Hey dear… uhhh… i cant see your screenshots so if you can plz dm and try to send it.

Ok so i finished reading your story… and I really really really like it… i like all the characters exclude veronica and oh btw about this, plz make catrina a little bit more badass, and stand up for herself in front of veronica… being too shy is give more power to veronica to attack her, so yeah.
I love your story and i’ll continue reading

:joy::joy::joy::joy: carter is my favorite… i swear…

1 Like

lol im trying to make her a bit more badass in upcoming episodes.

1 Like

Haha :joy:… look at my main character Nicole… she beat out the sh*t out of anyone who dares to mess with her…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:… imagine her sitting face to face with veronica… :joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

lmao i’d pay to see that crossover :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Breaking news… a girl name veronica was found with broken ribs and completely mutilated…

1 Like

LMAOO :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Omg :joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::crazy_face:.

Hi, thank you for this thread, I’m up for a rfr! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:
Dying_Love_rS_posterThumb_a6zwWpkchq

1 Like