Read for Reads! (Help me get my story to 1K reads!)

sure! i’ll read now!

1 Like

Okay! I’ll start on yours as well!

1 Like

wow omg i started your episode and I LITERALLY LOVE YOUR STORY SM
im going to send screenshots when i finish because i’m going to binge read as much as i can lol

1 Like

Ah omg thank you so much :see_no_evil: so sweet you are :sparkling_heart: I’m starting your story right now :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m down for a r4r. Just lmk :smiley:
Title: New Heart Breaker
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4646861077544960
Genre:Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: You’re new to the school and people are showing interest. How many hearts will you break? Who will break your heart?

1 Like

sure! i’ll read it soon

I ran out of passes…:cry:

1 Like

Thank you love :two_hearts: I’ve just finished your story, I absolutely loved it. I love Catrina already! Such a cute, witty story, I enjoyed reading it! :sparkling_heart:

More screenshots

1 Like

TYSM!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Your story was amazing and almost has me in TEARS. Normally i wouldn’t like a story with such fast relationships but your story really shows how much Denny and Cass love each other and it’s AMAZING.

1 Like

Aw thank you so much doll, you’re too kind :cry: Haha I don’t either, this is a really different story for me to write! :joy::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

As soon as I get more passes, I’m definitely going to finish it!

1 Like

Aw thank you hun :sparkling_heart: I’ll definitely keep your story on my shelf as well :kissing_heart:

I loved your story! I love the main characters personality and the story line! Can’t wait for the next episode. Also the editing was perfect. :slight_smile:

Maybe i can help if u wish do to do a rfr with me?
here are my story details. Let me know if u r interested.
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black hearts golden desires
Genre: fanatsy
Description: Nand a sorcerer princess of solataria has two beautiful loving sisters, her other two halves.But what happens when it becomes the vice versa and an old enemy from their past comes back for revenge? Will nand overcome it? or will she fail??
Chapter: 6 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @episode.angelindisguise
Cover:

1 Like

sure! i’ll read your story tonight

1 Like

ty dear i will add your story to my list. I am doing rfr in the weekend. i will send you ss when i am done hope you do the same for me.

bump

I already did. I hope u get 80.

bump (we’re at 75!)

bump!!! (118!!!)