READ for READS I'll even give your stories shoutouts and feedbacks

Hi guys, I’m doing read for reads,
Here’s the deal, Read my friend’s story " The Four Horsemen" - by @S_Unique and show proof that You’ve read it and I’ll read your story and write you a Feedback and BONUS I’ll give your story a shoutout on IG don’t believe me, go check it out for yourselves - @episode.thechoicetwisted I give real shoutouts and real reads.

Here’s the details to Her story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

6cbaffdb6942d0f81050d87a25185bf2c70113e2_1_282x499

I PROMISE YOU, YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED
IT’S THAT AMAZING!!:heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

MUST SHOW PROOF OF READ FIRST!! THEN I’LL READ YOURS:smirk:

CHECK MY IG, READ STORIES and check my other thread Genuine Read for Reads< and see for yourselves I give feedbacks with proof…
Go read The Four Horsemen by @S_Unique and I’ll read yours!!!

6 Likes

I’ll do it! Thank you for creating this thread!
Here’s my story:
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Genre: Adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320

2 Likes

Ok great :wink:I’ll add you to my favourites now…

1 Like

Great sounds good! @thechoicetwisted!
Author: ally.epistories
Title: Love, Cinnamonroll and Rock and Roll.
Genre: Comedy
Style: LL
Description: Meet Diane and her friends, the school adventures are full of music and rock an 'roll, ¡BABY! [CC]
Link to the story.

1 Like

Here’s mine:
Title: The Wanterer 2: Mischa
Author: Aliceproductions
Genre: Comedy/Romance (more comedy)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5805808724344832
Episodes: 9 (Complete)
Instagram: Aliceproductions
Style: INK
Story Description: Taking up from where ‘The Wanderer’ left off, Corrine and Mischa have been dating for a year, but Mischa is unsure about their relationship and wants Corrine to go back to being Corey again. Then one day, she finds out why Corrine doesn’t want to. (Note if you haven’t read ‘The Wanderer’, never fear. There is a short recap in the first episode.)

2 Likes

I’ll Read!!
Can you also read mine?
Wednesday%20Cover

1 Like

I sure will :wink:

I’ll check it out…:wink: description< very interesting BTW

Sure, I’ll read your story. no problem,:wink:

1 Like

OMG!!:scream::scream::scream: I cant believe you did this for me. :heart_eyes: I have no words for this. Thank you so much for your support and love.:pray::blush: you’re amazing :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I meant what I said, you deserve to be trending! Your story’s AMAZING!!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart: :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Currently waiting for passes to refill to continue. Give a shout out only if you really like it, not because you feel obliged to.

2 Likes

I read your story.
I’m not sure how close is is to actual religion as it’s listed as fantasy. I’m not criticising anyone’s beliefs, but I can’t help but wonder how much is based on actual beliefs and how much is made up just for the story?
Is John religious? He goes to church but takes the Lords name in vain. I was just curious.
I’m not sure if this was intentional, but I did find some parts of your story VERY funny. The fact that God has ‘sexy’ angels and the way God was designed did make me laugh.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a very good story. I liked it and definently recommend it. I just need a little more information to understand it better.
It’s very well written, interesting and I could find no errors. Keep it up. It’s a great story and I’m proud to have the privledge to read it.
Very well done.

2 Likes

I’m not the Author but It was one of the Best stories I’ve ever read, and I truly believe that her story deserves to be on the Top list on Fantasy, the reason for the thread, I’m doing read for reads for HER story not mine and that should speak volumes… ITS WORTH IT :heartbeat::heavy_heart_exclamation::hearts:
The reason I fell in love with the story, is because of the research that was done for it (because some of the things she mentioned are apart of the bible) and also the creativity and the way She improvised was seriously impressive! It was well put together. :raised_hands:t3::heart:
I know for a fact that the Author worked Really hard on the Episodes, it was Flawlessly done.

THANKS FOR READING, AND AS PROMISED I’M GOING READ YOURS NOW… stay tuned for your feedback, proof of read and IG S/O

1 Like

I keep my word and I’m sure your story is good too, if it wasn’t you wouldn’t be promoting it :wink: have confidence in what YOU created cause I’m sure you worked hard on yours too…

1 Like

Coincidentally yesterday I read that story! :smile:

This is my story.

Story title: Rewinded life.

Author name: Lia Lopez.

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genre: Comedy, romance, life.

Episodes: 5 (Working on chapter 6.)(Ongoing.)

Link:

Cover: Pending review.

2 Likes

Hi. So when the part about existing four horsemen is part of religion and the things I wrotte about the angels missions that exists. I read about several Angels and what religion believes it was theyr mission, of course in this story the name of the angels are not the same as in reality and for the purpose of this story I adapted their missions to suit each character. When it cames to why they fell that is all me, So you have some parts that are based on reality but they were adapted for this story. John is religious like most town, but unlike the rest of the town he question things. He doesn’t just believe blindily. and as the story progresses he will start questioning everything he knows more and more.

This story is not meant to attack anyones religious beliefs, it’s a fantasy story, I did some research and I addapted what I read to suit the porpuses of this story.
And thank you for reading my story.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: Ok lucky you then :raised_hands:t3: thanks for reading lol I’ll add you to my favorites… :wink:

1 Like

:smile: Thank you @thechoicetwisted !

1 Like

You’re welcome, can you please attach your story’s IG page so when I shoutout your story I can @ you

1 Like