READ for READS I'll even give your stories shoutouts and feedbacks

I enjoyed your story, lol Benio makes me laugh and the scene of Marcos, Benio and Ernesto reading each others thoughts in EP 5 :joy: was funny, I like what you did there lol The story was a good read, curious to see how the story plays out. :sparkling_heart::two_hearts: Thanks for submitting your story, I hope you complete it.

I read it, you were right I was not disappointed I love the length and even through it has fantasy elements the author is really down to Earth and not all about following the town and can recognize that even godly people can sin hopefully that’s enough proof of reading. But I will definitely continue reading

when you shout out the story I would love it if you could crop off the bottom the person I had create it spelt original wrong.

Omaigah, I’m so happy you enjoyed my story! Chapter 6 is ready to publish, but I need Episode to approve the first splash of chapter 1 (I fix it).

Thank you so much @thechoicetwisted :slight_smile:

Hii, I would love to read your story! I’ll send screenshots as well!

Title: Dying Love

Author: Elle C.

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.

Cover:

:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::sparkling_heart: I hope they approve it soon.

I’m happy that you read to story and liked it… :raised_hands:t4: THANK YOU:sparkling_heart: I’ll check your story out… after I’m finish the one I’m currently reading

Hey! I’ve created 2 stories so far, and I would love it if you’d check 'em out!!

DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5839144650932224

The Ember Moon Pack

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Description: You’re an average highschool girl. What’ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings

Genre: Fantasy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

I’m up for a read for read! :smile:

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896
This is my first story :smile: I hope you all like it!

I have already read your friends story!! :slight_smile:

7eda67fc6db16f398e4b7d1217edb959e4768c23_1_375x500

The%20akadamy

**Title:**The Academy: King Hill

Desription: A school filled with secrets, lies and deception. Will you come out unscathed or will you be dragged down with the lies.

Episodes 7 (8 almost out)

Drama/Romance

By Shella DeRoi

@thechoicetwisted I will read your story, seems interesting

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT :
AFTER I’VE COMPLETED THE LAST SUBMITTED STORY ON THIS THREAD, I’ll be taking a break because I need to get back to writing my story… Truth is I had no idea I’d have so many amazing stories submitted, every story was different and You all worked soo hard on them which is why I will keep the posted stories in my Story’s IG highlights, (@episode.thechoicetwisted) so others can check them out, anyway I will commence reading after I’ve finished 30 and 31 of my story. ALSO every story I’ve read was WORTH IT and really good, you guys are seriously talented and I will be continuing EVERY SINGLE STORY I’VE STARTED :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:
If you’ve submitted a story with proof of read and I didn’t read yours as yet, now’s the chance to speak up because at the end of the night I’m done adding stories to my favorites to read for the R4R until I put out my chapters.
(now I know a few of you are waiting from before, I apologize for the delay, I’m doing R4R on two different threads this one promoting my friend’s story and another called Genuine Read for Reads- promoting mine, but I will complete ALL STORIES by wednesday, (estimated time) so I can get back to writing Thursday or so…

For those of you that read my friend’s story, Thank you sooo much for giving it a try, IT MEANS EVERYTHING not just for me but for HER, We appreciate it :sparkling_heart::two_hearts::raised_hands:t4::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs:

NAME: IT’S ABOUT TIME
COVER:

GENRE: COMEDY, ACTION, ROMANCE
DESCRIPTION: Watches that go back in time, strange dreams, a cute boy and the adventure of a lifetime sums up the perfect story which you are about to read!

EPISODES: 3 (but more coming out soon)

Hey :slight_smile: i submitted mine with proof of read and dont think its been read xx

Hi thanks for the feedback I’ve added yours already, I’ll read Today :wink: