Read for reads! Just bought unlimited passes!

Hey everybody! Some of you may have read my older stories, War of Passion series or Pregnancy Pact. I just wanted everyone to know that I just released a new story called Attracted to Secrets!

Author: SarEG
Title: Attracted to Secrets
Instagram: @sareg_episode
Genre: Romance (Also contains some action and comedy)
Style: Ink
Description: Taylor has a one night stand that leads to the craziest year of her life. Drama, lies, murder and more are all part of the story.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6392162171617280

I will either send screenshots or comment in fan mail
Comment your story below and I will check it out!

I will usually read 2 episodes, so you get a read count and expect the same (unless we decide otherwise)

Waiting List:
@Maggy
@ShellaDeRoi
@Jurevicha

1 Like

R4r?

Title: Caught In Love
Author: TeahWalker323
CC limited, some choices
Details: You’re a cop and just caught a murder. He’s a murder who is bad for your own good. What happens when you both get caught in love?
3 Chapters
Published 09-17-18
Small Cover:

1 Like

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

1 Like

Hey I would like to R4R with you, too. :slight_smile:
I think that’s a good thing to support euch other.

Author: May Laugh
Title: Story Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the completly opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

1 Like

Hi guys! Not sure if it’s alright but this is my entry for the thriller contest. Do tell me what you think about it. It’s my first time entering a contest. :smiley: but it is my second time directing and publishing a story. Here’s the link below. Thank you!

There’s limited to no romance involved in the story because that’s the norm. So I decided to write about something different from the rest. It’s very diversified not only because I used the 3 character types but I’ve gotten inspiration from the lores, myths and legends from the various countries in the Asian region as well as my own hometown. It involves different races and ethnicities, different nationalities and different languages(Eg: Sanskrit, Sumerian and Babylonian) thus the unique character namings. It’s fiction (The Malapinchian Tribe) but based on reality inspired by various sources. Just like Transylvania(Dracula), Romania in Europe is famous for its thriller and horror stories, allow me to introduce to you thriller and horror stories from Asia: Thailand(The Ring), Malaysia(Lady in White) and more. #TheBestOfAsia

Ps. I love Avatar: The Last Airbender (Cartoon Series) :slight_smile:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK & ORIGINAL
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like

I wold love to do a r4r :blush:

Here’s my story:
Title: Better on my Own
Author: Joanna Banana
Genre: Romance/Action
Story description: Camila has never needed anyone’s help. She’s a one woman army. But what happens when she is forced to accept the help of a mysterious guy to accomplish her greatest mission yet?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6447079579582464
Small cover:

1 Like

Hi would you like to do a read for read?! Here’s my story:

Instagram: ellec.writes

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

Hi! You’re story looks really interesting and I love chick flick-y stuff :joy::joy:
I would love to do a R4R sometime later because I’m all out of passes right now.

1 Like

Sure I’d love to! Dm ss when you’re done, & I’ll so the same :blush:

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r with you!

1 Like

Looks right up my alley! I will definitely check it out

I’ll check it out! I’ll leave a comment in your fan mail

Looks like something I’ll enjoy! I will def read, I’ll leave a comment in the fan mail

1 Like

Hey guys! I have read the first episode of all your stories and left feedback in the fan mail :slight_smile: I actually liked quite a few of them and added to my favorites!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will read your story next! I will send you a screenshot as proof :blue_heart:

1 Like

I DM’d you on Instagram! @SarEG

1 Like

Thank you! I really liked your story, will def be reading more!

1 Like

Thank you for reading my story. I will read you story and send your screenshots :grin:

1 Like

Thank you!

bump