Read for reads! Let's support each other!

Here’s mine!
Name: Anonymous Person
Genre/s: Mystery
Author: Anushka
IG: @epi_writes
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5847105056473088

Description:
It’s been 10 years since Diana’s father and sister died… But what would happen when she will know that her closed ones is involved in it? [Full CC]
story cover

9 Likes

I would like to do r4r with you :star_struck:
I will send you screenshots when I finish reading your story
My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- blue flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:-Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the richest people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 14(on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

CC

Cover :———-

Link :

1 Like

yess!! that’s great!! i will also read your story asap and send you ss!! can’t wait :star_struck:

1 Like

Would love to do a R4R

I’d like to do r4r
Thanks for this thread :hugs:
If you want you can check out my new Mafia story!

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: **fantasy, Action, Drama **
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio and Leandro, sons of Ivan, one of the most powerful and strongest mafias.
Crystal, model and daughter of a powerful businessman from all over New York!

The mistakes Emilio made in the past will be his worst nightmare in the future. Ivan’s family is in danger and that’s why one of his kids will have to get married, for the good of all of them.

What will happen when Emilio and Crystal meet? Could this affect the relationship with crystal?

Here’s mine!
Name: Dee Dee
Genre/s: Fantasy
Author: Dominique Walton
IG: @d,episode1015
Episodes: 10 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6484801518108672

Description:
You’ve always felt a little different from your peers, and now you know why. Although not everything is as easy as it sounds when you go to a school for magic.

Note I don’t have any gems left, so please don’t expect any! Sorry about the inconvenience.

Magic_3XDo_posterThumb_T9pSL5TpFT

Name: Anonymous Person
Genre/s: Mystery
Author: Anushka
IG: @epi_writes
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5847105056473088

Description:
It’s been 10 years since Diana’s father and sister died… But what would happen when she will know that her closed ones is involved in it? [Full CC]
story cover

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is my story:

Title: Cloaked Lust
Author: Anna Lilac [IG: @annalilac.stories]
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 8
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author

Cover:

1 Like

wow!! surely i well check that asap!

1 Like

I will try to read yours tonight too but I might not be able to finish it so I will continue tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

so sweet!! aww :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Here’s mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

Hi, thanks for this thread.:cherry_blossom:

Title: The Way To Paradise
Author: Stephanie angel
Instagram @Stephanie_angel
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 6 (ongoing)
Style: Limelight

Description:
She’s a broken girl recovering from past trauma. He’s a playboy hell-bent on making her his. Will he be able to show her the way or will her darker secrets wash everything away? CC

Link:

Cover:

The_way_to_paradise_4s_posterThumb_kbEZYDOaoW (1)

1 Like

Hey, thank you for the thread! Your story sounds so interesting.
Here is our new story, we hope you’ll enjoy it.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Family Friends [ch 8]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Family Friends Cover

Name: Family Friends
Authors: The Sisters Grin
Synposis: Your ambitious parents move you to a super rich suburb and away from your home town and crush. Will you find love or will the past pull you back?
Tags: LGBTA+, CC, M/F/NB MC, many endings, multiple LI’s
Chapters: 8 so far

Hey Anushkaa,

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I also have a new story published a few weeks ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK. And I will publish another story, soon.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

I finished reading your story
I will send you the rest of screenshots in PM :clap:t2:

1 Like

Hii I love to do a read4read with you. Let’s be friends and we can talk more on ig!! :heart:
Title: His Salvation
Author name: Mena
Instagram @mysteriouswriter_1
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Description: You are falling for the Prince of Darkness you know nothing about. Rumors says his dangerous and he tries his best to stay away from you. Will you be able to break his icy heart?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6635258195410944

cover

I’ll love to do a r4r with you!

Here’s the link of my story.

Title Before The Fall
Author Name Isabella
Description Dominique Foster has been fighting for a couple years. Is she finally ready to start fighting illegally? THE Axel Cole stands in her way. Will he be her greatest enemy or much more.
Genre Romance
Style Limelight
Instagram @Isa.bellawrites
Cover

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart: I’m up for a r4r.

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link