Read for Reads! Looking for underrated stories!

Hi I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram if you have one? @fongjoline
My story is Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Style Ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

Hi, I really enjoyed your story! It left me captivated and I can’t wait for you to upload more episodes. I’m glad I got to find your story! Your directing and writing style is so amazing. I already love Kadence and Danick, haha. IMG_0782|281x499

Hi, I like the plot of your story and your writing style as well. It’s very clean and easy to understand. One thing I would say is that you should maybe consider learning to write on the computer because I assure you it gives you more opportunities. It makes your story easier to direct and you can allow the readers to customize as well as choose choices!

Hey! I would love to do read4read with you!
You can Dm me on Instagram: Melyelaine
Title: The Mystical Realm
Genre: Fantasy
Embark on a journey to uncover the mysteries and history of the Mystical Realm. Will you change the fate of the realm and find love? You Decide. Limelight, CC.

Your story is really a hidden gem, wow! I love how you based it off of Violetta and just all of the characters are really well developed. The directing is really good as well.

thank you, means a lot to me. I also loved your story and I love Samie’s character. She’s a lot like me, great job! :blush:

thank you also I have stated in my story I use my phone if I had a computer wouldn’t be on my phone and I’m new with this and in also stated there will be no customizations because it’s important to my story and until I know more theres no choices either thank you for reading though I hope you continue :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Oh, I got you. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

all good :slight_smile: and again thank you for your time I hope you continue reading :slight_smile:

HEY!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK: