1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

3 episode reads done :grin::grin:

1 Like

:grin::grin:

hey, thanks. :heart:

1 Like

I have read 3 episodes from your story! It’s a very cute story. I enjoyed reading it :grin:

I currently have no reads outstanding so I’m still open for read for reads, pending screenshots of 3 episodes of my story being read. Thanks :grin::heartpulse:

Just bumping this! Read for reads still open! :grin::heartpulse:

I have to read one more, but I am out of passes :slightly_frowning_face:
Anyway, I really liked it, and if you want I can send you another screenshot tomorrow ?

Hey! Thanks for reading! I’ll go ahead and start yours and read 2. If you read more I’ll read more no problem :grin::heartpulse:

1 Like

I will read one more, as soon as possible and send you ss tmr :smile:

1 Like

I liked your story so I’ve read 4 chapters: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much :grin: I’m glad you liked it! I have just finished all 3 episodes of your story. I just want to say you have great directing and creativity! I’m loving all the new and unique backgrounds and overlays that I haven’t seen before. It’s refreshing to see new ones instead of the original episode ones. Keep up the good work :heartpulse:

Hi @missmac1!

I’m very interested in doing a read 4 read with you! I will be sure to screenshot a pic and post to IG when complete with the first 3 episodes. Please see details below. I ask that you read mine as well :blush:

**Story title: Our Galaxies Intertwined
**Author: Natty James
**Style: INK
**Genre: Fantasy/Romance
**Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
**Description: When danger comes to Earth in the form of a sexy alien, intrigue and drama follow when he falls for shy girl, Genevieve.
**Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5776939295834112
**Story cover:

Cover

1 Like

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads @fongjoline my story called
Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

1 Like

Hiya, I’ll do R4R? :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Authors Name- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Romance…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems….

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

1 Like

Sure! Once I have received the screen shots that you have read 3 episodes, I will start your story and I will send you screen shots also :grin: