Read for reads please 😍

Hey! I could really use some help getting more reads on my story. I’ve done a fair few read for reads but unfortunately my total reads doesn’t reflect the number of stories I have read for people meaning some aren’t reading my story back.

So (as someone who is always honest with read for reads) I am offering to read people’s stories but asking for proof that my story has been read first. I will then read your story and will also provide proof that I’ve read your story back. (Give me a few days!)

3 episodes for 3 in return. Then up to the reader if they want to continue after that. :relaxed:

Please either post your proof as a reply or DM me on Instagram @sg_episode

Thank you in advance!

Here’s the link:

A Brush with Love
Sophie, a make up artist from the UK moves to LA after landing a job working on hit TV show ‘Starstruck!’. A change of plan on her first day catapults her into the life of Ben Holden, one of the shows actors.

I’ll do a read for read :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

Moved to Promote Your Story since it includes read4reads. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

I’ll do a r4r and screen shot to show you, I tend to read all the story. I know what you mean about people not reading your story I’ve had the same problem. My story isn’t written as good for the first few episodes but I’m learning an improving, (1st story). Hope you interested x

I’m in!

Here!

Cover!

Thanks to those who have replied so far. I will read them all, if you could send me proof you have read mine then I will read yours too :blush:

I’ll do a read for read with you!
(Will PM the screenshots)

Title: Frenemies
Genre: Drama/romance
Short Description: College is off to a rocky start, you’re living with an anxiety disorder, and on top of that, now you’re being forced to turn to your arch enemy for help.
Style: Ink
Episodes: 9 Published, but as soon as one of my backgrounds is approved there will be 13

Thanks for creating this thread! I`d love to do r4r! I’ll PM youn screenshots
Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Story style: Limelight
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

I’m in for a read 4 read. When I’m done I’ll send you the screen shots.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

I’d love to read your story, here is mine.
Title: Blood of the Empress
Author: Treas H
Genre: Fantasy
Description: After touching an ancient crown, Thea Maeda begins experiencing visions of an ancient empress. When her professor reveals to her the truth, Thea has to make a life-altering decision in which the fate of the entire world hangs in the balance.
Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @treasH.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6680053253144576

Hey! I’ve actually already read 3 chapters of your story! I’ve kept it on my favourites to continue with too as I thought it was really good!!! :star_struck:

Oh okay. Thank you so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’ll start on your story right now :blush:

Hello, I would love to do a read for read. Just, I’ll take some time, I got myself into too many of these read things :tired_face::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Anyway, my story details:
Title: My Favorite Mistake
Author: Em
Chapters: 10 (more to come)
Genre: Drama
Plot: Life seems to be going fine and in its exact order. But what happens when something stops it?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6210534360088576
Instagram: episodeem
P.S.: I didn’t know how to let you name the characters and customize them, but as such not being available, it adds to the depth of the story. But I am working on another story and you will be able to do it there.
Share my story and recommend it if you like it… If you don’t… Well, still keep reading, lol.

I published my new story! Please check it :heart_eyes:

Hey don’t forget to send me a screenshot, I will then get right on to your story. :blush:

I love your story, it’s added to my favourites and I’m waiting for more :blush:

Tittle: Search for love.
Author Name: Sigma.fr
Intagram: Sigma.fr.writes
Story Description :Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Genre: Drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
COVER :Demi_Lovato_vntq_posterThumb_Z4adJo0w9J

Aaaahhh thank you so much! I’m so glad people are loving it! I’m starting on yours right now! :slight_smile: