Read for Reads/ Review for Review!

Hey everyone. a month ago I released a story of mine and never really advertised it on here- it never really picked up because of that, even though it’s been steadily updating for a while. I know it’s not brand new, but I hope someone on here likes it, because the feedback from the folks back on instagram has been positive so far.

If you want your story to be read/reviewed, just fill out this form.
Title:
Author:
Genre:
Description (you can make it longer than the one published on the app, since the word count can make some descriptions painfully vague):
Number of Episodes:
Instagram (this one’s optional but if i really like your story i might give you a follow!):
Link:

Here’s my story, you don’t have to give proof that you read it or anything but a line from the script would be nice since I know some guys on here lie about that stuff.

Title: Over Before You Know It
Author: Lizard
Genre: it’s officially classified as drama in the app, but it’s not drama in the telenovela sort of way.
Description: You and your best friend make a suicide pact to go to the Grand Canyon and end it all together. Will you both really do it? Or will it be over before you know it?
Number of Episodes: 6 and counting, don’t feel obligated to read all the episodes
Instagram: @lizard.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6584190301765632

I’m up for a r4r
Title:The Heart Won’t Let Up
Author:Aquarius-kiss
Genre:Romance
Style:Ink
Episodes:6 (ongoing)
Description:Heavenly has been let down her whole life and although she would love to give and receive love, her heart just won’t let up. Will Ace change that or will it all crumble before them?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6521658929840128

Hi! I can read yours.

Title: Pyrrhic
Author: Christina Dawn
Genre: Action/Drama/Comedy
Style: INK
Completion: 4 (ongoing)
Description: Your destination: Lacuna
Your target: Americans
Your nation is counting on you, but is anyone who they say they are? Choices matter.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6331424156549120

Mean_Girls_pmu0_posterThumb_vYQOuZOasr%20(2)

I really hope you like it. Thank you!

hey aquariuskiss, I just finished reading the first episode of your story. It’s good for your first story, my first story was a hot mess lmfao.
here’s a line from the script, for proof: “i’ve been fighting for someone to love me my whole life.”

I just finished reading your first episode and I love it, it’s something different and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Here’s my proof

1 Like

Hey I’m up for a r4r.

Title: Filling a void
Author: Amber Thompson
Genre: Romance
Number of episodes: 3 and counting.
Description: An incident makes you shut yourself away, will you fill the void in you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4742249652682752

Hey Christina, I really like your story! it’s incredibly up my alley- I used to read espionage stories ALL the time. The coding is also super ace and I totally have a thing for episodes where choices matter. I just finished the first episode but I’ll read a bunch more soon.
Also: a screenshot for proof

1 Like

Omg, thank you! I started reading yours but got quickly cut off by other demanding people (lol) but I did get to read most (or all, don’t remember) of it.

Let me just say:
It was really sad. I don’t think any episode story has gotten me in the feels so much. How I feel about it can’t really… be expressed.

It broke my heart a million times to see someone look forward to and be excited about the imminent death that they inflict upon themselves. I actually live in Arizona so it’s tough to think that people could be heading to a place that’s a few hours away to end the gift that they are to the world.

It really made me think, and few stories have been able to do that. For that reason, this is one of those that I have to decide whether or not I’d like to go on in. Of course, I thought that I was completely mentally alright enough to handle suicide and depression issues, but the way that you presented it makes me question that.

All in all, I commend you for addressing it and doing it in such a professional manner, and I also want you to know that you successfully created a heavy mood and tone through the actions and speech of your characters.

thanks for reading, it doesn’t matter if you finished everything- just as long as you started.
first of all, thank you for your comment. I haven’t gotten one quite as in depth or expressive as yours before. most readers have described the story as sobering, depressing, or interesting- but honestly, “emotionally touching in a way that can’t be easily expressed” is the best one yet.
a handful of people found the roommate’s way of telling you of her suicide confusing or unrealistic- i honestly think it says a lot about you when you say that you felt heartbroken!
secondly, thank you for being able to say how you felt reading over before you know it. i’m sure i’ll save this comment sometime and look back at it when i’m feeling low.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story as that’s where R4R threads live! :v:t2:

Oh absolutely! I guess that’s the only way I know how to talk :joy::joy:. But as far as how the friend went about it, I consider that to be realistic when your hope is that lost, which is what you conveyed. It makes perfect sense. Thank you for presenting it to me. I’ll carry its lesson in my mind.

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you, so if you’re interesed message me so i can start on your storie. :slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: SS
Title: Shattered Souls
Style: Ink
episodes: 13 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

Hi I want to do read 4 read or review 4 review with you, here’s the details
Title Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http //episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960
Instagram @Fongjoline

Hey, I finished reading three episodes of your story. Here’s a line of dialogue for proof: “I had finally moved to the city of my dreams: New York.”

1 Like

Hey! I’m up for a R4R too!

Title: Mr. Alan
Author: Aylina Aslan
Genre: Drama, (Romance)
Style: Ink
Episode: 4 (on goin’ !)
Description: Alan’s a sweet guy, who doesn’t know how to behave with girls. But with just one hit on his head… who’d have known to what he’s capable of?
Link:

Thanks for reading! :cupid:

Thank you so much, I’ll start on your story right now.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to read for read! I’ll read your story as soon as I could and send feedback, screenshots. :blush:
My story:
Title: Unexpected Love
Author: Victoria_Smith
Number of Episodes: 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Victoria disappointed in love and she completely changed. Is she find love again or she share a bed with strangers?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5217681196580864
Insta: @victoria_smith_episode

I finished reading three of your chapters, I’ll read the fourth one soon. Here’s a line from the story for proof: “I’m Rose Watson, 15 years old, and have changed schools three times. Whenever my father moves, I’ve had to follow him wherever he goes.”

I already read your story as well.

1 Like

I’ve had read your story as well, here’s the script from the story, "We’d only need to fell for about 10 or 15 second before reaching terminal velocity at 2000 feet.

1 Like