Read for Reads/ Review for Review!

Hey everyone!
I’d like to read my story called Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling here.
Below you can find the information you need to try it out.

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story!
I’m up for read for reads as well, contact me on Instagram for that, please! :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

Hey,
I’ve just heard about your story in a story from K.R. Younts (“Mixed”). :slight_smile: Now, I’ve seen that you’re looking for a read for read and I’m interested.
I’ll check out your story today!

Here are some information about mine:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy (but of course you’ll have enough romance in the story :wink:)
Episodes: 7 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…

**I’d be happy if you’d give it a try. ** :slight_smile:

Hey there! Your story sounds interesting and I’d love to do a read for read with you :slight_smile:

Title: Everything You Are
Author: Julia E
Episodes: 3
Style : INK
Genre: Romance (with a mix of Comedy and Drama)
Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots, the story of a girl falling for someone she knew would never feel the same way she does fights her way to prove it’s possible

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

I swear it’s worth a read and definitely not cliche! :wink:

I look forward speaking to you. My Instagram is @juliae.writes

Story: The Great Masquerade
Author: Victoria Smith
Genre: Drama
Description: Joyce moves from a life of scraps to living in a rich neighborhood. Can she sustain her new rich lifestyle while finding love? Or will her status fall in ruins?

Perks:

• Major choices
  • Limelight characters
  • Full customization
  • Multiple love interests
  • Realistic drama
  • Many choices of clothing
  • Upload 2-3 chapters a week!
  • Welcomed feedback

Story Link:
t.co/T4Qaj2NJBJ

Story Progress: 14 episodes are out (more chapters soon)

Hey, I finished reading mr. Alan. The spot directing and the use of overlays was really amazing!

1 Like

Hey Victoria, I read your story
IMG_8997|281x500

1 Like

Tysm I rlly appreciate it :revolving_hearts:

Hey, it’s cool how you heard of my story from Mixed! Haven’t heard anyone say that before.
Here’s a screenshot from your story:

1 Like

Hey julia, I read your story- I really like it! I’m in love with how you completely destroyed every cliche this app has ever seen (and only in the first seconds of the story no less) plus, the audition with the yodeling walmart kid was the first time where an episode story legimitally made me laugh- so that’s a twofer. Not gonna lie though, the biggest shock in the story was finding out it only had 23 reads. It’s very well directed and written, and I hope more people recognize it!

1 Like

I’ve read your first episode as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey victoria, I am SO SORRY it took me so long to get to your story! Here’s a screenshot:

I made Joyce look like coraline just for shits and giggles lmfao

Hey, I’d love to do a R4R! Here’s my story :blush:

Title: Mad Love
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Author: Akanksha S.
Style: Ink
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Description: One day, you wake up and your mom is gone. Will you be able to find her in time and also true love along the way?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4736906335879168

1 Like

Hi @Lizard :blush: Please check the private message I sent to you, I just finished reading your story.

1 Like

Title: Tough Love
Author: Lana-Ashley
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Genre: drama
Description: He hurts me, he’ll shout and hit and punch and scream…but he says it’s just tough love.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4914094675853312

Thank you so much, please read and share! I will be glad to look at anyone else’s stories too.

Tough_love_5S_posterThumb_kGsHx7k2uz

Lol thank you.

Read your story!

Tell me when you read mine.

Read your story.
IMG_9153|281x500