Read for reads who’s up for it !?

This is my story:

LOVEAHOLIC, THE MAN OF MY DREAMS

[with music and sounds]

Author name: CJM

Story Description: In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

Genre: Romance, Drama

Why should I give this story a read: I’m still busy writing this story. I add a lot of new backgrounds and overlays to make this story amazing. It is a Limelight story with music and sounds to give you more reading fun. More episodes coming soon.

So, if you like it thus far? Please read my story and you know exactly what I mean.

Chapters: 6 episodes (ongoing)

How do I send u the backgrounds clothes and stuff do I just go on to my story and put it all together and screen shot it xx

1 Like

Yeah you can do this too :blush:

Great thank you I’ll get it Done now ! And thank u so much for this !xx

1 Like

You’re welcome hun😊

If it’s not to much trouble could u add gun props !:heart::heart:Xx

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

And an arm overlay if you can x just u do whatever u think makes it pretty xx

And an arm overlay if you can x just you do whatever you think makes it pretty and eye catching !xx

1 Like

Okay I will work on this but it will take me a little while but I will try to finish it today​:blush: can you please tell me if you want small or large cover? And please tell me what’s is their skin colour :heart:

Sorry I don’t think I sent these properly before !xx Could u add gun props and have his arm around her ! Just pretty it up whatever way u think x

1 Like

Okay you want small or large cover? Please tell me their skin colour :blush:

I just finish your story :blush:

the Main cover for this please the (small cover) x and the skin colours are honey for the girl and tan for the guy x and just take your time I’m in no rush I’m just really greatful you are doing this for me x I can’t wait to see it !xx and thank you for finishing my story Im ready to begin chapter 5 of yours I’m just waiting on more passes btw I totally love Ryan’s character !x great directing aswell, I will send you a screenshot when I’m finished xx

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support :blush::heart:

Author Name: Miss. Isabella
Story Name: Life goes on (Ink) :slight_smile:
Genre: Romance/Drama
How much diversity on a scale of 1 to 10(I love diversity): 3 (more coming soon)
I really appreciate, if you take some time my sotry. :slight_smile:Thanks guys!
small_
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6654538329489408
picike

Hey do u fancy doing read for reads I’ll do 5 chapters of urs if u do 5 of mine

Hey! thanks for this thread :smile:
Anyone who is willing to do r4r (read for read) just PM (send me a message here) me or dm me on my instagram (@/annat.stories! :wink:
You, Me And The Beat by Anna
Episodes: 3/ongoing
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6647066234454016
Small Cover:
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterThumb_MKBG1jPenU
Large:
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

• Have a good day! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I’ll happily read 5 of ur chapters if you will read 5 of mine xx screenshots are required x