Read for Reads with Days!

I ended up reading all the chapters you have published lol that means I’m really enjoying your story :slight_smile:

Ah bless you! I am really happy to hear that, I will surely return the favour. I am going to see if I can get some read for reads done throughout today and tomorrow - will make sure to send screenshots!

Hi angels!

@megCMU2018 I am starting to read your story! I am so sorry but university has been a real jerk lately as I have a lot of work to do but whenever I get time to, I sneak in reading your story :sunglasses: I am enjoying it so far!

Any other R4Rs - please bear with me! I am so sorry - I will ensure to get to everybody! :heart:

Take your time, I understand completely! :blush:

Thanks love - I will hit you up with screenshots when I get to reading all of the story :heart:

I’m up for an R4R!

Title: Blades of Desire
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Small cover:
Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd
Large cover:
Description:
Your life was perfect: hot BF, rich, and gorgeous. Will Graham help you win back the life that you had lost, or will you get caught up in Romans’ heat? (Choices matter)

Hey I’d love to do an R4R, this is my story for the contest :cherry_blossom:

Story Title: College Days: Blooming
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Description: Being a freshman in college means a new social life, budding romances, late nights and more. Will you be able to flourish through it all? (CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6537309868589056
Instagram: @episodesharon

Omg yes a college days entry! Cruel irony is because of college I am struggling to catch up with stories :sob::sob::sob:

Omg I know the feeling!! I’m currently in the midst of my exams in college :cry:

Cannot wait for the Christmas break - that way I can properly do R4Rs :sob:

Also best of luck on your exams!