Read for Reads with Days!

I ended up reading all the chapters you have published lol that means I’m really enjoying your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah bless you! I am really happy to hear that, I will surely return the favour. I am going to see if I can get some read for reads done throughout today and tomorrow - will make sure to send screenshots!

1 Like

Hi angels!

@megCMU2018 I am starting to read your story! I am so sorry but university has been a real jerk lately as I have a lot of work to do but whenever I get time to, I sneak in reading your story :sunglasses: I am enjoying it so far!

Any other R4Rs - please bear with me! I am so sorry - I will ensure to get to everybody! :heart:

1 Like

Take your time, I understand completely! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks love - I will hit you up with screenshots when I get to reading all of the story :heart:

1 Like

I’m up for an R4R!

Title: Blades of Desire
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Small cover:
Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd
Large cover:
Description:
Your life was perfect: hot BF, rich, and gorgeous. Will Graham help you win back the life that you had lost, or will you get caught up in Romans’ heat? (Choices matter)

Hey I’d love to do an R4R, this is my story for the contest :cherry_blossom:

Story Title: College Days: Blooming
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Description: Being a freshman in college means a new social life, budding romances, late nights and more. Will you be able to flourish through it all? (CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6537309868589056
Instagram: @episodesharon

1 Like

Omg yes a college days entry! Cruel irony is because of college I am struggling to catch up with stories :sob::sob::sob:

Omg I know the feeling!! I’m currently in the midst of my exams in college :cry:

1 Like

Cannot wait for the Christmas break - that way I can properly do R4Rs :sob:

Also best of luck on your exams!

1 Like

I am so sorry for taking so long with the read for reads, I am reading @megCMU2018 story atm and need to read @episode.icarus’s story afterwards as she did a R4R with me via Insta.

So, I cannot wait to read all of your stories - a lot of factors have led me to be so damn late such as the Episode Apocolypse which scared me off of the app for a bit, exams, having a fever, personal life stuff, but I will ensure to get these completed to the best of my ability.

I know some of your stories are going on my treasured stories shelf so I hope that makes up for the late reads :sunny:

3 Likes

No rush, lovely take your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, hope you can take a look at my story. I will make sure to read yours as soon as possible.
Here is my story.
Title: We won’t make love…
There are 6 episodes currently.
IMG_20181204_013430_613

IMG_20181204_012813

Link here:
http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode

Thank you for this thread! <3 I would be willing to do a read for read with you if you’re interested!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like