Read for Reads with Review/Promote Your Story

Hey, I’ve already read Jungle Fever as an R4R before, did you want me to read your other story Paradise instead?

1 Like

Sure ! Kindly check it out and tell me what you think :slight_smile: xoxo.

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread!I’ll check out your story and if you find the description interesting, here is my story

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you !! :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Tittle : Search for love
Author : Sigma.fr
Genre: Drama
Description : Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

Cover :

Story Title: A Wish Come True
Author: PinkPony1
Genre: Drama, romance
Description: Everything that Layla wishes for comes true, but she’s not the only one who’s experienced this. Will it become more than she can handle?
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Cover:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4534142956863488
Style: LL

done!

1 Like

Hey, just letting you know that I have gotten around to you finally for read for reads. I also do reviews for the first three episodes anyway if you would like that too. You should receive a message from me soon with your review and rating which you could use to promote your story to others.

1 Like

Okay thank you. I’ll see if I got the message :smiley:

Hi, thanks for making this thread! I’d love to read your story, here’s mine:
I’d also be happy to send ss as well as give feedback :blush:

Instagram: ellec.writes

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Chapters: 6 (ongoing)

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

1 Like

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, would you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads @fongjoline 100% will respond to you,My story called Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more dram,romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Hiya! I would love a review? :slight_smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

0024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

I don’t have instagram, unfortunately, but is it ok if I directly message you on the episode forum please because I’m still interested in reading your story.

Hi I’d very happy to do r4r with you, would you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads @fongjoline my story called
Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
100% will respond to you

Yeah sure :blush:you may give me the link of your story, we read 3 episode of each other story and send screenshot in here,OK?
The link to my story

Thank you! This is the link to my story:

@Turtle_Cat @Silent_Platinum @glossomly @TLdax913

Over the next few days I will be reading your stories that you have suggested for R4Rs in my thread so watch out for a message soon with your 3 episode review + overview and rating. If you would like me to review any more episodes whilst I’m reading them, feel free to just ask. I will try and take screenshots, but I am really bad and often forget to do so. Also, I don not have unlimited passes and will therefore only get 4 passes for every 4 hours so please be patient with me. Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

@SarcasticGenie I look forward to.your thoughts on my story!
Your story is amazing and should be read by all!! I’m eagerly waiting for your next episode!

2 Likes

This is my story!

Name: Coincidence or destiny?
Genre: romance
Author: Kate B

My Instagram is KateB_episode

Any more people wanting to do Read for Reads? I’m more than happy to do them!

Title: THE FATE OF LOVE
Author Name: Shangari
Story/Genre: Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4779992860065792
Style: Episode Ink
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Instagram: shangari08
Story Description: A memory loss girl with a dark past staying in a stranger’s house for protection. Will she able to survive?

Thank you so much if you do check my story out! Feedback are most welcome

The%20Fate%20Of%20Love%201