Read For Reads With Review

I will send ss when done!

I finished it and my comments are add more about Blade n Kitten’s relationship so that it makes a bigger impact on the reader when the time comes for her being caught up in the drama.

Hey :hugs:, I done Reading your whole 4 episodes

Here is the screenshots

1 Like

Now that Episode Forums let me reply, @Noworries1392 I wanted to say that I wish the transition from old life to new would have been easier to follow. Bladestone and a certain character’s disdain of another came off as odd to me since they were supposedly besties and one thing changed everything? When you head to France the zooms may have been intentional, but made the story not appear in its best light. I’m not trying to be mean

@Tabitha_Williams_3 Super Wolf Girl was a rather peculiar story to read. There were times when my story would have them overlapping certain overlays, like during the car scene in chapter 1. I’d advise you to work on getting new overlays as they won’t take away from your story (you can find free images on pexels.com) and working on the script some more as there times when the dialogue just felt sporadic. This is just my take on what I have read

Feel free to message me in a PM or on insta or via email for questions, comments, etc.

2 Likes

Title- Breaking Boundaries

Description-Noelle, a cheerleader is passionate about football.
She wants to show all the boys that girls have the ability to play football.
Will Noelle be able to break the boundaries?

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744l

@anianju
My comments below.

Summary

I felt like the earth element was lacking significance as all the other elements had their lengthier titbit, perhaps you could make the screen shake to resemble an earthquake. I really wish all the animations for the elements weren’t on every chapter. Ch2- Ani is a comedic relief character that I really enjoy. Felt the overlay around Mayu would go better if the evil spirit hadn’t already reacted to it prior to it appearing on screen. Rose was a bit confusing to me as I read the story. Ch3- I would have preferred if you had just zoomed out to see both Vayu and Mayu’s expressions simultaneously since going back and forth seemed unnecessary. Is your zoom purposely showing a blank screen when Mayu talks to herself? Loved the overlay use!

This was taken after the fact.

@Tsukino_94
My comments below

Summary

Perhaps it was just my Episode app, but moving to the next chapter proved to be difficult. There were times when I had to play the story all over again. Please see if there’s anything you can do about it. Q: how does Layla become a billionaire in the next chapter with little background info as to how she got there. Yes I know she worked for it, but how? It almost comes off as if she was gifted the resources to get there and her parents just “helped” her get their I guess. I’d add a bit more info about it. When it came to picking Layla’s outfit, I was unable to pick anything other than the towel. I did open Episode again to keep playing, but no change. I like where you’re taking the story.

You guys can PM with questions.

Hey, I would love to do read for read!
Title: Lady In Black
Author: priya
Synopsis: Being a stripper love is NOT ALLOWED! But what happen when you have rebound sex with sexy, mysterious stranger
 Is it the start of NEW FORBIDDEN LOVE? CC ART SCENES
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5174597336104960

@priyaa @Faith.episode.cats @Grottino Please update with a chapter count, genre, author, and a title if you haven’t already. It helps me know how much time I need to portion out of my day to view your work and reply.

1 Like

Chapter count is 5 and ongoing
Genre: Action/ Drama
We can do 3×3 or 5×5 as you want

1 Like

Chapter count is 6 ongoing

Genre- Drama

Author - Faith Rose

Title- Breaking Boundaries

1 Like

I don’t know why you had these issues, but your the first one that had them. And I spent a lot of time going through the whole script and previewing it on the app to make sure everything works, and as I said, nobody’s else had these issues mentioned :woman_shrugging:t4:
. And Layla wasn’t gifted with all of these things, she worked hard for the things she has, and as you saw, her mother was really strict, so she had to undergo a strict education :woman_shrugging:t4:

Alright mate. We’ll just agree to disagree on this one. I didn’t see that way and that’s all there is to say.

I finished the 9 chapters of The Red Curtain and I liked the story. This is the first story I’ve read where a male is MC. I should read more stories with a male MC. I liked how the story felt like actual interactions rather than a narration. I like your attention to detail with the opera, that shows passion. I think that the directing needs a bit of work. I’d recommend watching some YouTube episode tutorials. But so far it’s a good start. Keep writing!

p.s. I’m new to the forums so I’m not sure how to post or send you the screenshots showing that I did read your story.

I’d like to do r4r with you. My comment with my stories is down below. Let’s say 3x3 chapters :blush:

1 Like

Sure! Maybe we can do that on my thread, since this thread here is from Grace.
Here’s the link to my thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Revamped story out! Doing R4R!

@nathacia

Summary

Q: Val’s powers came to be and it affected her eye colour hence why she’s wearing glasses inside, correct? This was just a question about her wearing shades. Great job with spot directing and speech bubbles! The story didn’t feel rushed and the characters were all fighting in the opening scene.

@Grottino

Summary

Coming out to his parents is difficult, but I would advise adding a disclaimer to state that this is a fictional story since not all parents will react this way. I liked the character WEIRDO. Don’t know if adding that Beppe is super cut as a narrator comment was necessary as it felt off. Good spot directing and zooms. I only read 4 chapters to make sure I have time for other stories, but the story felt genuine.

@Faith.episode.cats

Summary

I read the first four chapters of Breaking Boundaries. My recommendation is to remove props whenever they cover up a character’s face while talking like it did with Casey at the restaurant. I would have preferred learning about Noelle’s scar in the beginning of the story more than later, but that’s my preference. I’d remove the word group chat from the text if only Noelle and Casey are texting each other. The heels walking sound was off during the roommate scene. I’d add more dialogue when it comes to the rivalry between the two schools, so that the story becomes more interesting. When entering a new chapter, you don’t need to ask the viewer what outfit they are wearing since Episode App remembers. Props for allowing hair and makeup changes. At the front of the school, the screen suddenly fades out and then in again, was this intentional? There were two more times when this happened in chapter 2.

Uploading: Screenshot_20200714-141125_Episode.jpg

@Red_8

Summary

From what many other writers have shared with me, it’s best not to start the story introducing yourself as some people WILL stop reading. Instead, use a narrator speech bubble in the beginning and you can come on screen at the very end of the chapter. I’d recommend working on your spot directing some more and checking your grammar. We all make mistakes, so it’s nice when others point them out for us. There would be times when characters would be on screen, disappear, and then back on screen. When characters exit a scene, the scaling change doesn’t help your story rise, so I advise the following:
@RILEY spot 1.000 -140 0 in zone 1 (this way she is off screen prior to walking in)
@RILEY walks to spot 1.000 45 0 in zone 1 AND RILEY is walk_exhausted (Riley walks on screen looking exhausted)
I liked Josie, wish Aberow had more time in the spotlight, perhaps in the next chapter you can do a “childhood flashback” to help understand the bond between Josie, Riley, and Aberow.

You are all welcome to PM, email, or insta me.

2 Likes

Her scar will be reveal later on it the story and there’s always been a rivalry against the school just want to show more of it when Noelle starts to play.
What do you mean 2 times this happened?

Okay. I mean that the scene faded in when the characters where talking. So talk talk, scene fades in, talk talk.

1 Like

Okay I will look into that.

1 Like