Read for reads?

Hey guys! I recently published my 1st story called “Submerged Souls.” I would love it if you checked it out? I’m willing to do read for reads if you want that…
Send me screenshots of the third episode, and I’ll read your first three after!
Also, if it isn’t too much to ask, please PM me your thoughts on it! Thank you!!

DETAILS
Title: Submerged Souls
Description: Selena Everlandz is a young assassin on the top of her game. What happens when her dangerous occupation takes her to a land run by a monarchy? Will her tale end in a crown or justice?
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Instagram (If you have one): @Anie_writes_

Thank you!!
Happy writing folks!!

Sounds nice!

Moved to Promote Your Story as that’s where R4R threads live! :v:t2:

I’ll read it :slight_smile:

I’m up for a r4r
Title:The Heart Won’t Let Up
Author:Aquarius-kiss
Genre:Romance
Style:Ink
Episodes:6 (ongoing)
Description:Heavenly has been let down her whole life and although she would love to give and receive love, her heart just won’t let up. Will Ace change that or will it all crumble before them?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6521658929840128

Title: Revelations
Author: HuwaydaA.Z.
Description: With your miserable past, you think you know all that was to it. But what happens when you find out that someone else may know about it more than you do?
Episode: 3 or 4 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama.
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4871236977557504

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you, so if you’re interesed message me so i can start on your storie.
:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: SS
Title: Shattered Souls
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

@SilverStar @LillyRomanova @Aqaurius-kiss @Huwayda_A.Z @S_Unique Sounds great! Send me screenshots of you reading the third episode, and I’ll get started right away!!

Hey girl! I’d love to do a read for read with you! Looks like you’re fixing the third episode so I took a screenshot showing I read the first two. I’m looking forward to reading more.

Here’s my story info:
Title: Breach of Contract
Author: Chelsea
Genre: Action
Description: Justice won’t make him suffer as much as I have. He will taste my revenge, and feel my pain. No one can punish him, except me and my vengeance, and vengeance shall be mine.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5056498540216320
I hope you like it! :black_heart:

Yay! I’ll start your story right away! It looks really interesting!

P.S: You don’t have to reply back, but did you like it? What improvements would you like to see?

The plot is very interesting. A couple transitions were a little off, but other than that your directing is good. There was little to no spelling errors. I love how you incorporate Latin words. I can tell you put a lot into the story, and I look forward to seeing how things unfold. :heart:

Thank you! I’ll definitely go look back at my transitions and fix them… I really did! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I’d love to do a read for read with you!

My story is called The Hole and my author name is shanferg!
You can find my link on my linktree page!

I’d love to know after you read my first 3 chapters, then I will start yours!

:heart_eyes: xx

Okay, sounds great!

Hey I already read your story and I really liked it, I look forward to see more of your work, and read episode 3, so keep it going.:slight_smile:

Thank you! It would mean the world to me if you could PM me and send me specific thoughts and ways to improve it! You don’t have to, though, since you already did me a huge favor! Thank you!!

I’d love to do a r4r - this is my story :relaxed:

Name - Fantastical: Nature’s caprice
Episodes - 3
Description - Ana’s world is turning upside down when she finds out that she’s one of nature’s caprices, and if that isn’t enough, something seems to be off with her powers.
Genre - Fantasy

Great! Send me screenshots of you reading the 2nd episode, and I’ll get started right away!!

Will do :grinning:

Just finished reading your first three episodes! I really enjoyed it! Definitely gonna continue!!
You can start on mine whenever you feel ready!
Ty!!