Read for Review [Closed]

I just messaged you my screenshots and feedback! Can I just say, your directing is SICK!!! Thanks for doing R4R with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Screenshots sent :hugs:

Awww you’re so sweet! Thank you so much! Your directing and story is SO good as well! It’s one of the most underrated stories I read!

1 Like

I’d love to do R4R!

**Title: The Bucket List (LL) **
Author : Sophie M.
Description : Asher needs to prove he’s worthy of his dad’s company, Noa needs to get into film school. What happens when their worlds collide and they need each other?
FULL CC / 2 LI
Genre : Rom-Com
Style : LL
Special : There’s diversity, LGBTQ+ characters… I took a lot of time on directing this story and making sure everything is perfect! Also there’s full customization and your choices matter!
Chapters : 13 and ongoing
Instagram : sophiemepisode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6641738027565056

Let me know what you think! Insta: @sophiemepisode

1 Like

Okay hun! Are you fine with 3x3? You can send me screenshots when you get to the 3rd chapter of my story and I’ll do the same with yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww that went straight to my heart. THANK YOU! :kissing_heart:

Sure! Do you have insta? It’s easier to send it there :blush:

1 Like

Perfect! I’m @lqwalter.episode on Instagram :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Here’s my story! I’d love to do a 3x3 R4R with you!

Author: Lynn
Title: Saving Grace
Genre: Fantasy
Summary:
In a world like our own, those who enroll in one of the five magic academies will have a chance to change the world. When four of The Zodiacs, magical artifacts that can amplify one’s abilities, are gathered, an individual’s wish may be granted. Except, Grace has no intention of pursuing its power.
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6535901612277760
Instagram: @lynn.episodewriter

2 Likes

Alright hun! Adding you to the list. You can send the screenshots through message or on Instagram once you’re done :blush:

1 Like

Feedback and screenshots sent! :blush: Thanks for doing R4R with me!

1 Like

Hello, This is my story:

Title: All United
Author: Laura
IG: @_Laura_episode
Description: As you return from the summer holidays, your close friend ends up dead. So secrets, drama, jealousy, love and new friendships unleash. Including a new murderer.[CC, Art scenes]
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon…)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955812923211776
Features: Mini games, Full CC, Love interests, Choices Matter and Diversity.
Cover: (Getting a new one soon…)

The_Mystery_of_Newport_posterThumb_AYLAKZwrxY

2 Likes

Hey can u read my story
TRAPPED WITH DEVIL
GENRE: MAGICAL ROMANCE
DESCRIPTION : Aman is cursed with devil while Roshni is blessed with angelic qualities what will happen if both entangle in magical love story? Will they be separated or will they join hands?
LIMELIGHT customization available
Pls do read my story

Pls do support my story

2 Likes

Okay hun! Send me screenshots once you’re done with 3 chapters and I’ll do the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to! You can send me screenshots from my story once you’re done with three chapters and I’ll do the same for you :slight_smile:

I’m down to do r4r :smile:
I just published my first story, I hope you can check it out :purple_heart:
You can follow my instagram account for more updates :> The first 5 chapters are up!

Instagram: @red.epiwrites
Author: Red
Title: Kingdom of Ruin
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Selene and her kind are just trying to survive. But what happens when they’ve had enough? Can Selene save everyone she loves while her world crumbles around her? (CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4804527592243200

2 Likes

Sure pls send me ur insta id
Mine is @episodes19

1 Like

I’m @lqwalter.episode on Instagram :slight_smile:

Alrighty! Will add you to the list. Message me the screenshots once you’re done and I’ll do the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey!! Who wants to do a r4r and promote each others stories on their socials?
My insta is ray_writes_episode
My story is called: Ps. Remember Me
Genre: Romance
I have 12 episodes out so far

2 Likes