Read "Loving Him By Mistake" (closed)

You know you wanna (:

@Sydney_H
Requesting to close this thread

4 Likes

Make sure you let everyone know what its about so that you can get reads :slight_smile: I know the title gives a lot away but maybe a short summary on it :slight_smile:

Thank for your advice, I will be sure to do that next time (:

1 Like

Your welcome

Hi!

I am happy to do a read for read with you if interested!

These are my story details:
Title: Daizees
Author: KPZ
Genre-Romance-Comedy
Style: ink
Chapters: 5

Description:
You’ve met the love of your life and play in a band with your best friends. What happens when a secret from your past threatens to tear it all apart?

Well, you don’t need to do it for next time! You can just edit your post and add things in :wink:
How many episodes are out? What’s the story genre? Story description? What style is the story in? Also, what is the story link?

Absolutely, The story looks interesting already, I will check it out now.

Sounds great. I will check yours out too!!

all done reading!!! Hope u can return the favor!

How did you do that?
I’ve read your story promise.

Silas is my favorite character lol

Hi, your story seems interesting!:blush:
Maybe we can do a read for read?

MY STORY DETAILS:
Title: the good-bye
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4 (Ongoing!)

DESCRIPTION:
You are really broke, working at your BFF’s bakery doesn’t really help. But what happens when you meet your lover, again? [LL, choices matter, LGBT+]

COVER:
limelight_charater_design_posterImage_1K8F5z3twi

STORY LINK:

MY APP NAME:
Marca

MY FORUM NAME:
TiffyAlice

MY IG NAME:
@tiffyalice_wonder

Choices matter-it affects your relationships with characters in the story. So choose wisely. :blush:
There are LGBT+ characters.

The first 2 episodes are going to be kinda short :sweat_smile:

Instagram: @tiffyalice_wonder

Please fill in the form! SO I can keep track of the r4r list!

I’m sorry, but why am I quoted??? My request thread is CLOSED.

Absolutely, I will read it right now. You can count on my read and thank you for reading.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean. I didn’t quote you, I don’t even know how to do that.

I see what you mean. I am not sure how I did that, my apologies

1 Like

Hi!
I’ll do a r4r, if you’re interested. I will add it to my favorites and message you with SS and feedback once I’m finished.
Here’s my story if you would like to check it out:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory. (two possible endings)
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you ! :slight_smile:
-TD

Absolutely, I will read your story I am not sure how to SS but I will give feedback (: It will also be added to my favorites.

1 Like

your welcome!:blush:

Hi!

I finished reading your story and I can’t wait for chapter 6!
It was funny and well written and I love Rachel! What a strong female lead! Can’t wait to see learn more about Rachael and her family! And find out what happens with Axel. Amazing Job!

Have a great Day!

-Tara
look forward to your thought on my story!

I’ve been super busy lately but your story is in fact in my favorites bc it’s just so well written I hate the uncle tho /: lol. But so intrigued (: