Read my 3 chapters and I'll read yours story and give review!

Hi, like I said in topic. If you want me to read your story (1-3 chapters) and give a review, you have to read 3 chapters of my story and give me a proof(some ss from my story)! But DM me with proofs! The Rest you have to post there.
Okay, so if you want, give me:
Title of story
Autor name
Short description
Large cover
Link
Instagram name (if you have)
Send your request here, If I agree, I will add you to the waiting list. (If I don’t want to or I’m not intrested because of your description, I’ll tell) Remember I accept requests under the post, proofs in a private message!
My story
Title - Avatar ENG
Link to my story- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6447766546219008

Author - Episode_Polska

Waiting for proofs
  1. @ItzKastinR
  2. @nellyy.epi
Waiting list
Started
Done

@mila.episodes
@AnonymousAuthor1
@Writer_SA

:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for making this thread! Here’s mine. I’ll start yours now and PM you the screenshots! :blush:

Title: Remember Me
Number of Episodes : 5 (however you’ll just be reading three).
Description: When Dean bumps into his first love, she doesn’t remember who he is. Through a series of misunderstandings, flashbacks, and heartbreak, will Dean hold on or forget her too?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4695845464571904
IG: @mila.episodes

1 Like

Accepted! I’m waiting for proofs then I’ll start read your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m down. Pls check it out and let me know your thoughts :slight_smile:

Author: TamiRose
Title: AW: Realm of Dreams
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Chapters: 3
Description: What if, our dreams were invaded? What if, our dreams were used to control us? Join Imel and her two best friends as they share an adventure to find out, who’s invading our dreams

1 Like

Hi my story is AW:Reversed

I would like to do a 1-3 or 4 chapters
I will send the link when you reply to me
Thank you

1 Like

Sorry, but not accepted :roll_eyes:

Accepted! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you so much I need to get my reads up

Here is the link⬇️

1 Like

Title of story : Living as a Maternal Teen!
Author name: Solo
Short description: You 16 and pregnant by your crush but need to keep it a secret but how long will it be a secret when an enemy finds out and blackmails you? (THIS IS NOT INCEST!)
Large cover

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6444724956495872
Instagram name (if you have) : @episode.solo

Okay! I’m waiting for your proofs, then I’ll start :heart:

Ok

Where was I rude? I just said that ‘sorry, not accepted’ :flushed:

I would like a review too
Title of story Torn Apart LL
Autor name SRS
Short description You lost your faith in love years ago but then you meet a mysterious stranger. Will he be able to capture your heart or will he break you even more?
Large cover

Link

Instagram name (if you have) @episode_writersrs

1 Like

Yeah ok! Re-read ur response and think that wasn’t rude asf. Girl bye!

1 Like

hey! could i have a review? i’ve read and reviews your story already so maybe you can write a review on what you read of mine or of further chapters? up to you.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll read 3 more chapters of yours and give you a review after I finish what I have to read, okay?

1 Like

thank you

Accepted! Dm me when you finish my chapters!

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like