Read My Complete Story Falling In Love With A Cheater R4R!

Drop your stories!

R4R
Title: Falling In love With A Cheater
Author: Ms.Nel
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes : 30 {Complete}
Description: Nel never expected to fall in love. What happen when she find out he’s already in a committed relationship? Dark secrets and lies uncover. What lies line behind the love affair?

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in doing a 29x29 R4R with you. :blush:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Author: Lia Lopez.

Current chapters: 20 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
Raydan’s greatest dream is bringing her stories to life, but what happens when her crush from three years ago crosses her path once again? (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Current chapters: 9 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/526610426112

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hey @6Shanell wanna do R4R with me?

1 Like

Hi! Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R? :hugs:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 5
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

Love it!!
Love the different backgrounds!!!

Sure

![image|281x500](upload://trW5Z5ZKyQpNMM5Y8VB3PEMVNVe.jpeg
Love the different backgrounds

Who did your cover??

:thinking: What story did you read? I can’t see the screenshot… :thinking: It was a 29x29 R4R. Or 29x30, that would help our reader retention.

The lame life of an Episodian
Love the different backgrounds

So the R4R is going to be two chapters? :relieved: That’s gonna hurt our reader retention. -Sigh- I’ll send you the screenshot soon.

Do you know that Episode can ban your story for having this kind of content? :thinking: It’s not allowed.

1 Like

I am up for r4r
Here is my story
Title: Looking for Skylar
Author: AlaLala
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 6 (more coming soon)
Summary: You wake up covered in blood and you can’t remember who you are nor what happened to you. Will you ever remember? (character customization)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4602949994872832

1 Like

Done :kissing_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Can we do 6*6?

Sure

1 Like