Read my completed story, enter for chance at art by Phoenix. (IG)

As a thank you to all my readers, I currently have a giveaway on Instagram. The prize is art by the lovely xphoenixx.art
The catch is, you need to read my story and post on Instagram. It is a thank you to my readers, after all.
You can check out the story on the app, link is below. Examples of her art are also below.
Currently over 40k reads and trending in romance.

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 29 (complete)

Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI

Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Ok thanks.

1 Like

Bump. Great option for anyone looking for free art!

I am currently hosting a giveaway for anyone who has read my story that I just finished. The prize is free art. Check it out if you’re interested.

@kc_episode14

1 Like

Bump. Draw is on Sunday. Great art!

Here it is. @SieDawn

@AngelL25
I saw your post about art and thought I’d offer up this option. I just finished my story and I’m hosting a giveaway for art. You have to read all of my story though, as it is designed as a thank you to my readers.
A sample of her art is shown here and all these options are available.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Bump

Draw is tomorrow!