Read my life type up ivylee13

Hi, I would love to read some of your stories and if you could, go on episode and type up the profile “ivylee13” and read the story my life it is very funny and you will enjoy it and in exchange I would love to read some of your stories thanks

I would love to :wink:
If you want you can check mine too
Name—> Choose!!!
Author—>@ya
Genra—>adventure (it’s sci-fi)
Link—>

Feel free to leave fanmail if you like , and suggestions , correction … anything :wink:
Hope you like it😉

I have read it and it’s amazing :wink:

Here’s mine

Name- My life

Profile name- ivylee13

Genre- romance

Didnt know that you already read it😱 , I started 1st Episode , thanks😊

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re an average highschool girl. What’ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile:

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll give your story a read and if you want to check it out here is my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Of course I will yours looks awesome and thanks for reading mine I really appreciate it

Check out my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 7 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description : Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

Yeah sure

Hey, I read your story last night! Nice job, love all the drama! :blush: and what a nightmare Barbie is! Some people should not have children! And what a shocked about the MC dad in the last chapter! :open_mouth:

Have a great day!

-TD

image image

Title:

Fantastical: No Longer Slaves
Story Type: Episode Cimematic | Story Style: Episode Ink

Author Name:
Treasure T.V. M.D. Jackson

Story Description:

Everyones’ just gotten out of “slavery,” children are teenagers, Most of them have been converted… But, has everyone healed?
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Adventure

Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: CutiePieTTV
Twitter: treasuretv
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5397864049147904