Read my new story! <3 <3

Hi there! :blush::heart::heart:
I currently made a new story called “Clue: My Community”. I would LOVE to read your opinions about the story! Also, I’m sure I already created a story before but in other account and I left it discontinued… But no worries, this new story is PG-13 and already is completed! And also…

THIS STORY HAS 4 ENDINGS!
Let me know your ending ones you’ve read it!

Also…
If you need some directing helps or any directing confusions, you could message me in this account and I would reply as soon as I can! Much love, Sea.

I would like to know your story! Have a great day/night! :heart::heart: And hope you consider reading my new story!

Thank you MerryMirrors for correcting my errors in this story! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Your story seems interesting, I will going to read it very soon :slightly_smiling_face:. Also check out my story to if you like. Link of story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4716403434323968
To your story and question:
Well I were once in the situation like you too, I mean it’s kind of embarrassing but not so bad you know, at least you were active and being a good student :sweat_smile:. Mine is when I was daydreaming in class about other things besides the subject the teacher was talking about, and he picked me to do the homework on board. Unfortunately, I didn’t do it before, plus when I read it and it was so difficult that I didn’t even know how to do it. So I sat there staring at him in confusion, I then said “I don’t know how to do it”. He said “you don’t know or you didn’t do the homework?”. I replied “I don’t know how to”. Then everyone looked at me like a weird creature and I seriously wish it were that hard, because you know what? Almost everyone in my class knew how to do it and it was described as easy, even though I couldn’t do it. Such embarrassing because later when someone pointed it out for me and I was like “how stupid I was, it is freaking easy!” and the teacher was awfully disappointed in me because you know I was usually scored high points in tests. Till now, I’m still regretting and embarrassing so bad when think about it.

1 Like

Wow! I’d really love to read your story! I will read it shortly!
I like your embarrassing moment! :joy: But I do hope we don’t embarrass ourselves further more into the future :sweat_smile: or at least avoid those things :joy: You’re really nice!:heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks you are really nice also :grin:. I really hope so, anyways I have read your first episode and it’s really good :astonished:. I love your editing skills and the story plot :+1:, looking forward on reading more. Also what happened that you removed some part of your post? :thinking:

1 Like

I really LOVEEE your kindness! Well, it is hidden by the Episode Admin because it was inappropriate. I think it’s kind of a violation in the community guidelines (which I’m new at)
So, I edited for my post to stay unhidden :blush:

Oh :astonished:. I’m also new here, let’s be friends :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Sure! I’d love to!:blush::heart:

1 Like

Hi thank you for reading!! Yes please, I think I need the heads up :grin:

Hello! would you consider a R4R?
I have currently finished doing some R4R with some lovely ladies, and Am currently still doing one with someone else as well,
Am currently looking for more R4R as well :), I want someone who is NOT going to ghost on me UNDER no circumstances
And if you dont want to do a R4R and your just looking for a new story to read I would be greatful if you could check out mine :) **Title** :Mum Knows best
Decription : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matters Tappable choices
Style : Ink
Chapters : [MY STORY IS COMPLETE, 28 CHAPTERS]
Important info : There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like

Hi! I think I’m not really looking for an R4R right now… But I will see if I can read your story (if I have a free time) Thank you very much for your offer! I will consider reading your story sometimes but I won’t do an R4R right now. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Ok fair enough, let me know if your ever up for one :slight_smile:

1 Like