Read my new story 'Lost in Space'

Title: Lost In Space
Author: VeronicaWrites
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: It is the year 3025, and you have the amazing opportunity to explore space with 10 other people. All is amazing, until your ship crash lands in an unknown part of the galaxy…
Cover:

I am more than happy to do read for reads and review for reviews xx
Please let me know what you think!!

3 Likes

Would you like to do a r4r?

Sure!

Will send screen shot when I’m done :slight_smile:

Great story :blush:

Thankyou! Any feedback??

Can’t wait to read it. :revolving_hearts:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Thank you for this thread! I’d love to do a r4r with you if you would like :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Hi! Would you like to do a r4r? :heartpulse:

Title- No Love Lost

Author- Maddi Paige

Genre- Drama, Romance

Style- Limelight

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6212200647163904

Summary- Victoria hates Theo with all she heart. She hates his gorgeous eyes, his perfect smile, and his cocky attitude. But most of all, she hates that he belongs to someone else.

Chapters- 5 (more coming!)

Insta- @maddipaige.episode

I will read yours now

Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Description: It is the year 3025, and you have the amazing opportunity to explore space with 10 other people. All is amazing, until your ship crash lands in an unknown part of the galaxy…
Cover:

3 Likes

yEEEEEESSS!!

Thank you so much for your support!

Episodes: 6 (more coming soon)
Cover:

2 Likes

Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R?
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 14
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Do you want to do a r4r?
The Title: Dirty Little Secret
Author Name : Anongirl
Episodes : 5
Style : Ink
Genre : drama/romance/mystery
Description : A new girl in town. Briella Hart. She gets detention thanks to Grayson Sanders. She hates him and he hates her. These two play a cat-and-mouse game. But who is the winner?
Cover :
PNG

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.