Read my story and I will read yours

opinion
requests
community

Hi guys! My first story is already published in the #Episode app and i need help to get reads. My story is original and in my opinion is very interesting so I think I deserve a chance to prove you what I’m capable of. So if you want to read my story here is the link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5308385855143936. The name of my story is: The girl with billionaire problems.
Also if you want me to read your story as a reward for your reading mine I will do it with pleausre just write me the name of your story in the comments below and I will read it.
I hope you guys could help me out in this one.
I love you guys so much!!!
XOXO :kissing_heart: :

The girl with billionaire problems

I’ll do it!
Here’s my story:
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Number of episodes: 8 (reading the first chapter is fine though)
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.CC in episode 6 choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320

Thnak you! I will be waiting for your read. And I will definitely read your story.
XOXO :kissing_heart:

I’ll get started on yours now! I’ll read the first episode of yours and you could read the first episode of mine.

Let’s do it! @TheQuxxn
Story: Love, Cinnamonroll and Rock and Roll.
LINK TO STORY

Hey!! I’ve created 2 stories so far, and I would love it if you’d check 'em out!!

DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5839144650932224

The Ember Moon Pack

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Description: You’re an average highschool girl. What’ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings

Genre: Fantasy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

We have a deal. I will read your story tomorrow because where I live is pretty late.

Sounds good. I will read your story tomorrow because where I live is pretty late.

All right, sounds good for me!
I have read your story, I hope you have luck with your story!

I am looking forward to reading y’alls stories, but I was wondering how we publish episodes?
Someone plz tell me( I have a very intriguing story coming along and I hope y’all read it when I do publish it) :grin:

All you have to do is make 3 episodes over 400 lines on your computer not your phone and press the publish button. Good luck!

You could do it on mobile and then go to the writers portal on your computer and publish also, but I would suggest that you write it on the computer

Thank you!!

I’d love to give your story a read, and it would be amazing if you would give mine a go, too! It’s only 3 chapters long at the moment, but more is always being worked on :slight_smile:
It’s called Better Than Life, here’s the link:

Perfect!!! I will read your story as soon I’m ready with the other stories I promise to read.

I’ll go ahead and join! Reading your story as of… now!

Here’s the link to mine. :slight_smile:

I really liked your story, and considering English isn’t your first language you did really well! I forgot to screenshot the actual story while I was reading it but I did screenshot this so you can see I have read it :slight_smile:

Perfect!!! I will read your story as soon as I’m ready with the other stories I promised to read.
XOXO :kissing_heart:

Thank you so much!!! It really means a lot. And you didn’t have to prove anything to me, i really aprecciate it.
Thank you!!!
XOXO

You’re more than welcome, I look forward to reading more :slight_smile: