Read my story and I will read yours

All right, sounds good for me!
I have read your story, I hope you have luck with your story!

1 Like

I am looking forward to reading y’alls stories, but I was wondering how we publish episodes?
Someone plz tell me( I have a very intriguing story coming along and I hope y’all read it when I do publish it) :grin:

All you have to do is make 3 episodes over 400 lines on your computer not your phone and press the publish button. Good luck!

You could do it on mobile and then go to the writers portal on your computer and publish also, but I would suggest that you write it on the computer

Thank you!!

1 Like

I’d love to give your story a read, and it would be amazing if you would give mine a go, too! It’s only 3 chapters long at the moment, but more is always being worked on :slight_smile:
It’s called Better Than Life, here’s the link:

Perfect!!! I will read your story as soon I’m ready with the other stories I promise to read.

I’ll go ahead and join! Reading your story as of… now!

Here’s the link to mine. :slight_smile:

I really liked your story, and considering English isn’t your first language you did really well! I forgot to screenshot the actual story while I was reading it but I did screenshot this so you can see I have read it :slight_smile:

Perfect!!! I will read your story as soon as I’m ready with the other stories I promised to read.
XOXO :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! It really means a lot. And you didn’t have to prove anything to me, i really aprecciate it.
Thank you!!!
XOXO

You’re more than welcome, I look forward to reading more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @TheQuxxn, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Share Feedback to Promote Your Story since it involves read4reads. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Okay, no problem!! Thank you!

1 Like

I will do a read for read!! :smile:

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896
This is my first story :smile: I hope you all like it!

Thank you to the ppl that answered my question! I will try and publish a few episodes :grin:

Hi there, I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram then we can discuss about the reads @fongjoline thank you!

hey, thanks for this thread :smile:
I would love to do r4r (read for read) with you :blush:

You, Me And The Beat by Anna
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3/ongoing
Style: INK
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6647066234454016

1 Like

Title: Miss Avery’s Little Secret
Genre: Mystery
Description: Avery has been avoiding one thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6280877164593152
cover: unnamed
:slight_smile:

1 Like