Read my story -At least give a chance to it

Actually I’m lack of passes right now so i can read only 2 if you don’t mind and of course you can do the same.

Hi @Hessa, I read 4 chapters anyways! Since you said in your post that you want feedback, here is what I think of your story ~

• The description made me giggle, I love Friends.
  • For your first story, you have done well with your directing with advanced zooms and backgrounds.
  • Love the outfit changes!
  • There were many grammatical/spelling/punctuation errors. Starting from your story title. * The correction is (Maybe We’re Perfect For Each Other) and also your story description.
  • Also, I’ve noticed in the first 3 chapters, you were capitalising every letter in the sentence and it bothered me a lot. I suggest getting a proof reader to check the grammatical errors of your story, or download an app called Grammarly. I use it. You copy paste your script into the app and it corrects your grammar.

Other than that, if you fix the stuff I’ve mentioned above, your story would be more awesome! (Also I love Joey from Friends, but I ship Monica and Chandler!)

That is my feedback. Please send me screenshots when you finish reading mine. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

This was actually my first story that I have written so any feedback would be great.
Title: Troubled Past
Author: Eliana
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020353816821760
So far I only have 3 episodes released but more are coming soon

Oh my god thanq so much for your feed back. I’ll definitely fix these mistakes in my coming episodes and also thanx for the suggestion I’ll definitely follow it.:pray::pray:.

Hahaa your story made me laugh so much. It’s really funny. I liked it so much. :laughing::laughing:

Hey dear :slight_smile:
R4R? - But I will take a little longer.
I would like to add your story to my favs list. I have a list on my topic, where you can follow how long I’m gonna need to start with your story. :slight_smile: I’m updating the list ASAP - every day.
That’s my story - just let me know if you’re interested:

Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the complete opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

I read 2 episodes of your story.

Please send me screenshots when you finish reading mine.:blush:

1 Like

Okay. As for now i’m out of passes. As soon as i get them i’ll let you know.:slight_smile:

1 Like

No hurry with my story :slight_smile: I’ll take a while to start with yours, too.
So I’m gonna add you to my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay. Thank you sm.:blush:

Okay. As for now i’m out of passes. As soon as i get them i’ll let you know.:blush:

Okay. As for now i’m out of passes. As soon as i get them i’ll let you know.

1 Like

Okay. As for now i’m out of passes. As soon as i get them i’ll let you know.:slightly_smiling_face:

Ok! I’ll send it as soon as possible

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you😊

1 Like

I would love to do an R4R.
The details for my story are below;
Story name : Acting in Love With You
Author : Bllueskies
Chapters : 5
Genre : Drama
Style : Limelight
Description : You stubbles across a set by accident and get cast the lead role of a lifetime. Can you make your co-star bad boy fall for you? Or will he just be Acting in Love With You?
CC
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5377192189886464
Instagram : @Bllueskies

Let me know if you think I can improve anyway:)

Here is your story screen shot :blush:

Thank you :slight_smile:
Seeing as you’ve read two episodes, I’ll read your first two episodes, too. :slight_smile:
But as I said. It will take a while. You can follow my list <3

1 Like