Read my story guys: Tied Together

Thank you so much! Your story is next on my list <3

I have read the first to chapters and the story has a great plot, it’s amazing though Catherine’s actions are a bit exaggerated and different from the mood the scene presents. Keep writing, it’s wonderful. I’ll keep reading it!

1 Like

No worries Molly! 3 chapters is totally fine :slight_smile:
I actually just finished 3 chapters from your story!
I really love that it’s super action-y and has a lot of themes about family and loyalty!
I might actually read more later once I’m done with other r4rs because I’m curious to see where the romance comes in for Sydney :open_mouth:
But great story! I enjoyed it!

Thanks dear! Looking forward to that! Her love interest is near!!!

1 Like

Hey, I’ve started your story, I’m on ep 3…I’ll be reading all 5 of your episodes just to let you know…enjoying it so far :blush:

Thanks l!!! I’m still reading your dear!

I couldn’t find our original thread so I’m posting this here, haha. Just finished reading. Let me know when you finish reading mine (or direct me to our earlier thread if you already have :see_no_evil:)

I Already finished it😊

1 Like

Haha perfect, thank you! Sorry I’m so forgetful :woman_facepalming:t2:

:joy:

1 Like

Just finished it! I liked all the drama happening haha, great job! :smile:

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll make sure to keep that in mind. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just finished reading all the chapters and I really like it so far :slight_smile: The only thing that could maybe be improved is the grammar/spelling errors every now and then, but they’re not too frequent so it isn’t that big of a deal :grin:

Read the first to episodes it’s amazing!

1 Like

@molly247
I’ll do a r4r with you!
Title : The Murders at Riverview University
Author : Heather
Genre : Mystery/Horror
Description : It’s your first day of college. New, bright opportunities await you, but there’s just one problem. Students are being murdered, one by one… Will you be the next victim?
Story Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5582848511770624

Cool!

Started reading it! It’s fantastic! Lisa is meannnn

1 Like

My story’s name is Tied Together and it’s about a girl named Sydney, who had everything she ever wanted until her mafia life made her lose it all.

1 Like

I’d be up for doing a read for read, let me know if you’re interested!
Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 10
Story Description: Secrets, an arranged marriage, and a death sentence result in Elizabeth running from a kingdom fraught with war while a mysterious pirate repeatedly crosses her path.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6090470465077248