READ MY STORY: In between

Hey guys, read my story In between and tell me what you feel about it. More chapters coming soon.
Title: In between
Description: You move into a small town with a tragic pass you have. What will happen when you meet the boy who knows something about your mother you didn’t even know?
Hope you’ll like it <3

Summary: You move into a small town with a tragic pass you have. What will happen when you meet the boy who knows something about your mother you didn’t even know?

2 Likes

Hey! Are you interested in doing a review for review? I review your story and you review mine. I haven’t published mine yet but I need to get peoples honest reviews on it before I do so. Here is the link to my story

I cannot find your story on the app so can you please send me a link?
Thank you

Yeah of course :smile:

Hey, do you wanna do a read for read? If so, here’s my story details:
Title AW: Everything In Between
Author CeceEpisode
Genre: Mystery/Adventure/Romance
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4590429666607104
Summary: In 2025, heroes all around the world are being mysteriously killed and murdered. Will Lyric and the cocky superhero he hates be able to solve the case? [LGBT/MALE MC/DIVERSITY]
Cover

Of course, my story is called:
-In between
Author: jessica Gonzalez
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6147900865576960

Summary: You move into a small town with a tragic pass you have. What will happen when you meet the boy who knows something about your mother you didn’t even know?

1 Like

I just read your story and I like it, I don’t really have any problems with it. Keep up the good work.

okay! 3 chapters each?

Thanks <3 are you sure there aren’t any mistakes? Feel free to criticize me

Well it is my opinion, other people will think differently than I am. I really enjoyed reading your story.

Tysm! I’m still reading yours, I’ll give you feedback in a sec

1 Like

I like your story, but I found really small mistakes in it. If you change them, I think the quality of your story would improve.
I think if you change the speechbubble design it would look more modern and professional. But that’s just my personal preference.
Second, I think each sentence should be in a different speech bubble here.

When the girl is hugging her dad, it looks like she’s on top of him. So just fix the layers and it will look fine.
When Miguel is speaking, his mouth isn’t moving, and also there is no question mark at the end. And when the girl is nodding she should be facing Miguel. After that, Jason basically says the exact same thing Miguel did, so I think it’s best if you remove it since it’s unnecessary.
Later on, Jason says: Where are you going, you’re not going to help us.
I think it’s best if you change it to Where are you going? Are you not gonna help us? With two different speech bubbles and two different animations.
Overall, I loved the story but I think you just need to fix the punctuation errors mostly.
Please don’t take this offensive. I’m just trying to give you honest feedback to make sure you change it for the better.

1 Like

No, I am really glad that you told me to be honest. Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it. :grinning:

1 Like

You’re welcome <3

1 Like

It’s awesome and funny

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just finished reading your story and I loved it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: keep up the good work <3

1 Like

No prob

Okay! Thank you so much for reading, but can you send me the screenshots? (sorry I’ve been ghosted so many times so I just want to make sure lmao)

2 Likes

When doing a R4R say did they see the {fake stuff} in the first Episode? If they say yes then you will know they didn’t read it.

1 Like

Oop, that’s actually so helpful tho :skull: Im gonna be using this from now on

1 Like