Read my story&let me know what should I change about it :)

Hi guys!

I’m new here, at least I’m new in publishing my story. I already published 6 episodes, tried to create a good story but I’m not sure it’s working well or if it’s worth reading. So if you have some spare time and interested in a story about doctors/medical life also a romantic drama like story then please give it a try. Full CC & Lgbt options. The name of the story is M. E. D. - My Endless Devotion.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4816632229986304

Thank you all in advance! xx

2 Likes

You’ve always been a good girl, one to follow the rules and live by a moral and sacred code content with your life and the direction it is heading
Until one ‘kiss’. One truly amazing forbidden kiss, creates a knock on effect that completely disrupts your life
Funny how one kiss can hold the power to bring you to your knees, In every way imaginable

I’ll do a R4R just have a few stories cued I’ll get to your as soon as I can and tickets refill

Okay :slight_smile: I’ll read yours too as soon as I can. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have three more stories then I’ll start on yours. I’m not doing any reading tonight as I have a family meal now
I’ll post pictures as proof when I’m done

Alright, will do the same :slight_smile:

Could you please post on my thread it’s easier for me to keep track of who’s I’m doing R4R.
Sorry if I’m being a pain

Can you post your story link the link above just took me to episode home page. Thank you

Post on my thread pretty please so I can keep track of R4Rs easier I’ll post pics on there

5x5 r4r? What do you say? :]

Sure, will do :slight_smile:

Okay, I’m in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks dear, I’ve already read yours too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

read it!

Hey! I know how it feels to publish a new story and feel unsure about it. I have 1 pass left as of now, so I will read episode 1 and 2 and then send you some feedback in a private message :))

Thank you, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

I’ll post the screenshot when I’m done with yours. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi interested in r4r?