Read my story&let me know what should I change about it :)

Hi! Yes, I’ll have some free time tomorrow, if that’s okay for you :slight_smile:

No problem. Let me know when you start and I’ll start yours :purple_heart::blush:

I’ve read yours too :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TamiRose just finished chapter 6, didn’t have more passes :slight_smile:

Hope I found the right story. :slight_smile:

:sweat_smile: not that story aha it was meant to be my other but that’s alright :purple_heart:

I’ll get started on yours :grin:

Damn, what’s the story title? I’ll read that too then, sorry :slight_smile:

K&T: Dare to Kiss! But you really don’t have to it’s no problem :laughing:

I’ve read 3. Waiting on passes to finish up:

Ok I finished up. I did enjoy the plot and the characters, I liked the drama and twists. But, I’ll let you know that you should maybe consider editing out those curse words and those sexual scenes as they are against the new guidelines and your story could get removed. :sweat_smile: which I definitely don’t want to happen as your story has much potential :smiley:

Thank you :heart: I’ll read yours too when I’ll have time, I promise :slight_smile:
I like how you costumized Ethan by the way, he looks good :slight_smile:
Damn, I didn’t know that, thanks for the advice :))

@TamiRose, thanks again, I edited the curse words and all the sexual scenes already. :slight_smile:

Of course :partying_face: holler if you need anything at all :smile:

1 Like

Hey guys,

Just finished episode 7. I am still waiting for any new suggestions, opinions. Should I continue or not? Thanks for everything. xx

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4816632229986304
Here’s the story link. :slight_smile:

Posted another episode, since someone nice suggested that I should make an episode about Katherine’s past I did that. I tried my best.
Let me know if something is wrong/not working or anything.
Thanks. xx

Just finished episode 9, it’s not the longest one, but I tried to add new things, hope you will like it. And I hope I didn’t make too much mistakes. If you see one make sure to mention it to me. :slight_smile:
Also I’d like to thank all of you for reading my story, it means a lot to me. Thank you! Lots of love xx

If there’s anyone interested, I just published episode 10. :slight_smile:

r4r?

Check out the RE - RELEASE OF MY STORY!

Author: Carlita B.
Genre: Action( drama, romance etc)
Story: Contractual Silence
Description: Set up to marry a corrupt billionaire by her rich parents to secure an alliance. Maureen falls for an airplane pilot with a dark secret. Can this pilot be bought?CC/ART
SCENES/LL
Episodes: 1-5 (six is being worked on! More to come!)

Okay, I’m in. I’ll let you know when I’m done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay awesome. :smiley: I’ll send you screenshots. Please do the same!

Of course. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished your story. :slight_smile: