Read my story or read for read?

Hi there! Would anyone be intrested in reading my story or doinga read for a read?
Description of my story (Collide): Marisol and Mateo Santiago along with their childhood friends have been framed and put in prison for the murder of their bestfriend. Except, the friendship with her was complicated and full of lies and betrayal. While in prison Marisol meets Asher Garcia and he reluctantly lets her in his plan to escape. Sadly, life isn’t easy when they escape. Can Asher Garcia help her get out and uncover the truth or will he decieve her too…

2 Likes

Sure! Lmk if u want to do a r4r with mine
(The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.)

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

My Insta- @gabi.episode

Do a r4r? :two_hearts:

Here’s my story link

Titel: I’m NOT a Liar
Author: Aykay
Genre: Comedy
LL
Chapters: 3

I’ll do r4r with you!

Title: A Different Path
Author: AlwaysAuthor
Genre: Romance
Description: Cadence Allaire: a sixteen year old French girl who moves her life across the world to America. Drama, romance and lies will unfold, can she handle it? LL CC*
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4642924088066048

I would be interested in r4r :slight_smile: Hope you give my story a try as well :slight_smile:

Title: Playing with Fire
Author: Katherine94
Genre: Romance, Action
Style: INK
Chapters: 5 (so far, to be continued)
Instagram: @katherine94.episode

Link to my story

I’d like a r4r!

I’ll do r4r if you want:

Story: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Genre Romance

Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link:

read for read I’ve read your story, great work! ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d for sure be interested heres th link for my story as well! Your story is amazing so underrated! :heart:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5455283883933696

Thank you Maddie :heart:! Let you know when I read your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey! Wanna r4r?