Read my story! - Thriller: Strangers

My story: Thriller: Strangers
Author: Bumble Bee
Genre: Thriller
Story style: Limelight
Description: You awake on the side of the road along with two strangers. How did you end up there?, And how will you find your way home without remembering anything? Not even your own name? *CC

Please read it and give me feedback! Thanks!

4 Likes

@Bumble_Bee that sounds interesting

How many episodes are out?

3 more coming soon

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Gonna check it out right now!

Yey thank you!

1 Like

Do you have instagram?

1 Like

Not for my episode account no, why?

1 Like

Just asking.

Good story

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hey all! I’ve published a story and would love some feed back it’s called thriller: strangers and is about 3 people who wake up in the woods alone with no memory of themselves or why they are there! Please read it and give me some feed back! It’s most appreciated!

Have a buzzing day :honeybee:
Bumble bee

1 Like

Share with us the link.

Here you can share it like this format. It’s how we usually share our stories :slight_smile:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK & ORIGINAL
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

But sure no worries I’ll check your story out :slight_smile:

Feel free to copy the template above and update your thread so at least we all can get the link :slight_smile:

Thank you!