“read now and save one pass” bug

So I just downloaded Episode again because I can’t escape it and I’ve already used all my gems. So, unfortunately, I cant support authors anymore. And there’s a bug for me that won’t let me continue on with this story, and I don’t want to have to restart it. Here’s the prompt:

the problem is, when I press “I’d rather wait,” it glitches and won’t let me continue. So basically I pay or can’t read and I’d like to read :confused:

2 Likes

You should sent a support ticket, that sounds like bug.

So what do you mean by glitch? It comes back to the same page? Then you just need to wait for the timer to finish (The five hour thing)

1 Like

i tried to include a video but yeah basically i press the option for no i’d like to wait and it just keeps reloading. you’re saying it should go away after about 5 hours?

1 Like

thats because you to wait the five hours. it says so.

2 Likes

if you wanna get out tap the door in the cornor.

1 Like

Just like what I said earlier, you need to wait until the timer is up

1 Like

I know am not the only one but I get we have to wait 5 hour but it this like a glitch because number one I got a vip I already paying stupid 14.99 a month and then why it said save 1 pass but it saying support and read 10 at this point episode is nonsense to me I mean that the point if I have the vip amesthy whatever it called where I get unlimited passes instead of watitthat the whole point.

3 Likes

It won’t let you go further. Exist the story and wait until the time is over then it will give you chance to read the story after the time finishes

2 Likes

yeah a lot have complain, that this kinda make VIP useless, I mean unlimited passes are for binge reading and you cant do that with this.

1 Like

It’s not a glitch. The author has added this to their story. You won’t be able to go any further until the time is up or you pay.
The author also decides how often you will see this message. I believe 10 gems is every 3 episodes. So you will see this message every 3 episodes.

2 Likes

Mine is happening every author story one of them on Instagram say they didn’t add it am just confused me because what the point of me buying that stupid vip pass

1 Like

The option is there to add it or not. If they didn’t add it, then they should talk to episode. Maybe they added to by mistake. It is a new feature.
They can choose how often you see this (every chapter, every 3, etc) The price is different depending on what they choose.

1 Like

yeah i waited overnight and it’s good now thanks guys haha i should’ve been more patient

1 Like

Glad to know it’s working. Be prepared for these every two chapters though

Ok I get it now so it some author well that dumb and am not blaming author am blaming episode because why they add this feature if people have those vip for a reason it really annoying at this point and not about to waste 10 if it like 3-5 then I would support and read it

2 Likes

I understand it must be frustrating when you have paid for VIP.

yeah i got it again…the story is already finished, there are no more episodes coming. it’s so frustrating having to wait each time

1 Like