Read “Persephone’s Fate”

community
mustread
communication
opinion

Hey guys! I released my new story “Persephone’s Fate” not too long ago! I already got some readers and I’m VERY happy! Have you read my story yet? If you have can you give me feedback? Another thank you to my readers and a thank you to the people giving me feedback!

Sure, but I only have one pass so I could provide feedback for maybe two of your episodes

I just want to add that the myth of Persephone and Hades is one of my favourites so I really cannot wait to check this out!

I love that old story
Can’t wait to check it out!!!

Lemme talk about this real quick

Zeus is a SNACKKKK :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Omg, me too! That’s why I get so much inspiration while writing this!

I really like this idea of challenging fate. Fate is even something the Gods fear.

A god needs to be godly right? :joy::joy::joy:

Yes! I honestly have no idea how I came up with that! :joy: I’m just happy I did!

Indeed - Demeter’s motherly love is well-shown. I am going to finish off the three episodes :smiley: and when I do, I will notify you.

It’s a brilliant idea - people will love it!

Thank you so much! It makes me so happy to know that you enjoy it! Since in the real tale of Persephone it says her mother never wanted her to leave her side, I kinda wanted that part to be kinda true. She’s a little less obsessive than the real story but that’s ok cause I don’t want her to seem like a freak! :joy:

Yes, I love how Demeter will manage to try and get her way in this story. It was sad when Persephone had to join Hades in the real story but we wouldn’t have autumn and harvest otherwise!

Good point!

Moved to Share Feedback since Promote Your Story is for read4reads. :wink: Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: