📚 Read & promote new stories! 📚

Hi! I just published my new story. Feel free to check it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

:heartpulse:Title: Times Square: The Story Of Us
:heartpulse:Description: “Enlisting in the army for your lover was the biggest challenge you thought you’d ever face… But nothing prepared you for motherhood with two daddy’s boys.”
:heartpulse:Genre: RomCom (But can be seen on comedy section)
:heartpulse:Style & other features: Limelight | Full CC | Point system :sparkling_heart::pill: | Choices matter | Possibly three endings :eyes:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6128023490985984

Author’s Instagram: @janinestories

2 Likes

Description - Dominique Foster has been fighting for a couple years. Is she finally ready to start fighting illegally?THE Axel Cole stands in her way. Will he be her greatest enemy or much more.

1 Like

Bumpity bump💕

1 Like

Hi!! I published a new story called Back Of My Heart back in the end of April and it barely has any reads.
Title: Back Of My Heart
Author: Anzleigh
Genre: Romance
Description: Nikita lands a job of a lifetime working as a dancer for the biggest band in the world while they tour… what happens when feelings get involved and things get messy?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4652844070928384

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this thread!:heavy_heart_exclamation:
Story: Addicted to you
Description: A “normal” life is all Laila has known, but what happens when her family’s dark secret comes to light and the only person she feels safe with is the school’s bad boy.
Genre: Drama&Romance
Instagram: @ladyw.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064785618829312

1 Like

Hi!
Thank you for this!

I just published my new fantasy/romance story! Every read and support means a lot to me, so I hope you’ll like it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can find me on instagram: @miwrites.epi for sneak peaks, countdowns and everything you need to know about this or my other stories. :black_heart:

Genre: Fantasy/Romance
MC: Female
LI: One
CC: limited (eye shaped, color and hair color are not available)
Choices: will be more!
Chapters 1-3 + 4 EA
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6602109696540672
Description: When two worlds collide, you don’t have much choice but to follow the rules. Your enemy becomes your shadow. Your love becomes your enemy. And you just wish to be held in the dark.

Summary

Longer:
What would you do if one day you lost everything? And because of that your life changed beyond recognition to the point that the only escape would be to blend into the world that never suited you?

What if you had to face your own demons and let someone you genuinely hate get close to you? Just for your own safety.

What if feelings got out of hand and no one could stop it?

They say that the forbidden fruit tastes the best and that there is nothing better than losing yourself in an emotion so strong that it can destroy everything in its path.

Even you.
Knowing all this, would you do this again?

1 Like

Thanks for the thread.

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from the most powerful foe, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Heyy!
I have a new story

TITLE- See You Next Time
GENRE- Romance
DESCRIPTION- She was happy, until she lost the love of her life. She had given up the idea of love until she moved to LA and it changed her life forever.

CC for both LI and MC
Author- Aria Lopez
Instagram- lopezariaa
link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6505134015840256
Take care and I hope you enjoy the story!

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you give my story a chance and love it :pleading_face: thank you so much :innocent:
Author : vidu
Description : Aubrey thinks she has it all worked out until, a smoking hot architect enters her office and things get far too complicated and tempting.
Genre : Drama
Style : LL
Instagram : vidu.writes
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5431754286104576

I would really appreciate if you give my story a chance :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for the thread.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

1 Like

Hello everyone, tysm for the thread! I released my first story three days ago, I believe whoever is into vampire romance will surely enjoy it!
Title: Lean on my shoulder ✾
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Description: "Punished"in going back to high school he was forced to comply and simmer down.What happens when the"almost"queen bee he abhors makes him a cogent tender that’ll twist it all?
(it has full CC btw)
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208456431337472
Small cover:

1 Like

Hello! :blush:

I’m EpisodeAnon27 and I want to introduce the revamp version of Trap In Between, the very first episode story that I have done last August 2020. And I also have my story The Marionette if you’re up to mystery/horror with the mix of fantasy as well!

I did the art covers for both of my stories too. > w <

Trap In Between
Short Description:
The story goes around Henry Wilson, a man who died with his reputation as a tyrant— but a caring father to his family. When he thought that everything is over, an Archangel named Ariel made a deal which both of them had to undergo so they could achieve their goals. Paving his way to his task will unravel the secrets he kept, the questions seeking for answers and the unsettled matters that he had left behind in the quirkiest way possible. Are you up to your mission of a lifetime?

Title: Trap In Between (Season 1)
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: You’re known as a tyrant to everyone except for your family. After dying from an accident, an angel told you might have a chance in heaven. Are you taking the gamble? Male MC, LGBT, Limelight
Chapters: 5 episodes (6 - 7 coming soon)
Genre: Rom Com, Fantasy, Mafia, Comedy, Drama, LGBT
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

The Marionette
Short Description:
Meet Scarlette, your normal 25 year-old Pharmaceutical Scientist who had thought that she’s been living her life to the fullest— that was till she mysteriously died without her prior memories before her death. Upon regaining her consciousness, a stranger introduced themselves as the Seer and offered her the deal she couldn’t decline in exchange of her second chance to live. Can you take the risk despite having your shattered trust while beinf haunted by the past that you tried to leave behind?

Title: The Marionette
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: Afrer dying on mysterious circumstances, a Seer gave you a deal that you can’t decline for a second chance in life. Will the outcome worth the risk? Limelight, Female MC, Male / Female LI.
Chapters: 6 episodes (7 - 8 coming soon)
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Romance, LGBT
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

Thank you for reading! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the thread​:hugs::hugs::hugs:
This is my first episode story,
Feel free to guide and review my story

Title : My love My enemy

Author : Joy

Description : The story talks about a girl who has so much hatred for a guy who was once her crush.

Story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5965706750525440

Style : Limelight

Genre : Romance, drama

Chapter : 8 ongoing

1 Like

Just released my first story last week, hope you’ll enjoy!

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

1 Like

Here’s My New Story.

TITLE: Deception
AUTHOR: TheMiraculousJanae
GENRE: Drama
DESCRIPTION: Different people, various points of view, and various outcomes. Love, fame, friendships, and selfishness all play significant roles. That’s why it creates the art in Deception…
LINK:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5359023775481856
COVER:

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Sorry I got to post this here, seems like it’s the only way, I could share it,

It’s my first giveaway, if you’re interested in entering, hook me up on Instagram @episode_sonia22

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for this thread. Here’s my story and hope you like it​:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Story Name: My Dangerous Gentleman (8 chapters)

Story description: The following night, Christie meets an assassin in blue suit. Her brother, who vanished, has dark secrets she learns about. How will she cope with the assassin around?
Instagram: @Maine.writes
Link

1 Like

Bump :two_hearts:

Thank you for letting us promote our stories!
Story Name : Wild Temptation
Genre : Action
Episode released till now : 3 (more coming soon)
Description : Who thought that dancing with The Devil one magical night will turn The Don, Dante Romano’s life upside down. Grab your seat belts for some Action, Drama, Romance and Plot Twists!
Story Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6711444435042304
Guys this is basically a mafia story and I released it yesterday which is 8 September 2021, I’ll really appreciate if you check it out, you won’t be disappointed :wink:
Thanks!

1 Like