Read Stories & Recommendations

Hello everyone.
I made this thread so that anyone can post their stories. If you have a story that you’d like anyone to checkout or if you’re looking for awesome stories to read you can check them out here!
I recommend that you read Twin’s Lover.

Hello,
and I will check and read your stories as long as you read mine. Thank you.
Title: Twin’s Lover
Author: muriel.stories
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3 (ongoing, coming very soon)
Description: Andrea and her twin sister Adrianna are both finishing High School. Unexpectedly, they both fall for the same guy and become friend-enemies. Who will this charming boy choose?
Link:

Thank you! And I hope to see more people posting and recommending stories on this thread.
By the way, It will help boost your reads UP.

Instagram: princessxriel
Episode: muriel.stories
Story: Twin’s Lover (Contains extra & special pictures)

1 Like

Hi, please check out my story!

Story Title: Sharing the Gospel (yes, it’s a Christian story.:wink::wink::wink:)
Genre: Drama/comedy
Author: Leslie Loo
Style: Ink
Episodes: 3
Description: Shy Tressa decides to come out of her shell and share the Gospel to the world.
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5142743785013248

Your story sounds interesting!I’ll message you tomorrow&let you know of my thoughts.I’ll add it to my favorites bookshelf.
Here’s my story link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5578521367412736 5
My story is called “Trouble In Princess Paradise”
Princess Rose, always had everything she’s desired.What happens when the Solar Eclipse happens and strange things begin occurring?Will Rose be able to keep the 4 kingdoms together?
My instagram is : rosina.episode

Hi! Yours looks interesting as well. I will add it to my favorite, check it out, and definitely give you feedback.
Thank you.

I will! (-:
And please, do check out mine as well and give me feedback. I will appreciate it,
Thank you!

Hello everyone! I’d like to promote my story is called The Ugly Truth is about a young journalist that came into an advertising agency and she works as a creative producer from tv and a catwalk events. She has all her life set, even she’s engaged but all her world crumbles in just one night and from that point forward her life turns into a swirl of emotions. Can she survive the hidden ugly truth? Could she being the strong enough to support this storm? Will she be able to recognize the true love between a lot of false oasis and mirages?

I would like to know what you think about my story guys

Title: The Ugly Truth
Episodes published: 15
Author: Gia Cereni
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama-Action

Nicole is about to meet two men that will turn her world into a swirl of emotions, they’ll become her life in a fierce storm. She’ll be survive the dangerous hidden truth?

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5696134220873728

Hey,
Your story description caught my interest. I’m totally up for a read for read with you.
In case you’re interested, here is my story:

Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy (but of course you’ll have enough romance in the story :wink:)
Episodes: 7 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…

Kindly read mine :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Description A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736 3

I will read yours. I like your story description as well. It sounds really interesting and I can’t wait to know what it’s all about.
I will give you feedback here or in your fanmail section.
Thanks!

1 Like

I like your story image. It definitely shows drama and maybe some romance? Well, I will find it out.
Check my story as well if you’d like (-:

1 Like

Wow! your story is long and detailed. I love it! I will definitely check out episode 3 after this.
and then the other episodes as well. I also like how you direct your characters.

It’s really interesting (-:
By the way could you give me some tips on how to make a character walk to another character? Thank you, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much! :blush: Of course, I’ll try to give you some tips. Let’s write private for this.
Thanks again for reading my story and giving such a nice feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course! It was sincere (-: I really like it and can’t wait to read the rest. Write me anytime you want someone to read your stories. And I will contact you so we can write privately.

1 Like

I’m flattered. :wink: Really, I’m glad you like my story! :blush:

I’d love to do a read for read!

My story is called The Hole and my author name is shanferg!

You can find my link in my linktr.ee

I’d love to know after you read my first 3 chapters, then I will start yours!

:heart_eyes: xx