Read this if your story has soo many reads! ❤️

So if you are an authour with many reads. What all things did you did to get it that popular? Please say it in the comments so people can also promote their stories like that :relieved:

1 Like

Lol define"soo many reads". 100k? 1m? 10m?
But in general I think updating quickly and having an attractive cover and description is usually a winning formula.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say that I have so many reads but it’s really all about strategy. You need to promote your story, get nice covers, write intriguing summaries…you also get automatic exposure from winning contests, so that’s always an option.

2 Likes

promotions, shelf, etc

2 Likes

Umm. I didn’t mean to dishonour other stories.
I just put this thread because I was curious. (most of the people will be)
Because people have many reads and some people don’t have that much so I was curious.

1 Like

No I didn’t mean it in a negative way lol. I was just curious what your definition of a lot of reads was? Because some people consider 1k a lot but there’s obviously a big difference between gaining 1k reads and 10m.

2 Likes

Yeah! I know I was curious because some stories have many reads like 3m and all. So I was curious. Sorry! I didn’t mean to be rude.

1 Like

Haha no you weren’t. I just wanted to know what your definition was to help you answer your question. Because some people consider a story with 100k plus reads to be popular but others consider a story with at least 1m+ reads to be popular.
But in general, updating frequently (once a week minimum), having an attractive cover and title and appealing to the core readership (romance/drama) will do well.

2 Likes

Yeah. I Consoder stories with like above 10k

1 Like

I promoted on Instagram and the forums.

2 Likes

I promoted on Instagram and the forums regularly. I try and update once a week if not more. My story was reviewed by episode and but on the community shelf and I gained a lot of reads from that.

2 Likes

Promotion on Instagram and the forums is a must; it’s also extremely helpful to reach out to story review pages. Update as often as you can. ( I tried my best to update 3 chapters every week; it was really difficult but definitely worth it) I also found it really helpful to follow people in the Episode app.
I hope this helps! :heart:

2 Likes