Read this story please!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Look there is something I want to tell you all there is a gurll here on the forums and her name is @Odilia I promote her story every time but her reads are not much and she is doing so much her best to do R4R and to promote it as much as she can!!

So I wanted to all read her story because this is really sad for her so please help her:

The story name is - Living With A Stranger

And she also has an other story called - AW Listen To The Music

So if you al would be very kind to just give it a try!!

If you do that thank you so much!!:hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:

Tags (the people who also support her)
@samantha_episode_1
@iag1690
@manand61
@Jeannine

3 Likes

I can totally agree. @Odilia has made several awesome and unique stories which deserve more recognition! :two_hearts::two_hearts: so give them a try & do some r4rโ€™s with her. she never ghosts and provides also feedback :blush:

2 Likes

Well said gurll!!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Send me the link and Iโ€™ll read it. If she wishes, we can do a R4R so we can help both of us. :blush:

Here are my story details.

: Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 5 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

1 Like

Hello I would like to do a R4R with her, I dont think I have before
Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend and promote
@MerryMirrors remembering me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard
@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters โ€œIts a classical version of flowers in the atticโ€ And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

e0736954c88e403549edcd43defc906ce94af46c_2_423x499

Advert to my story

3 Likes

I asked her she will send her link as soon as she reply!!:hugs: and really thanks for doing this girl!!:hugs:

1 Like

Thanksss she will send her link!!:grin::grin:

1 Like

We are here to help each other :wink:

2 Likes

Exacltyyy!!:grin::grin:

Thanks a lot, girls!

The link of my story AW: Listen To The Music is

Style is limelight.
Itโ€™s including choices and LGBTQ. No CC.

And my other story, living with a stranger is in Limelight, it includes CC and choices matter.
This is the link:

Have fun reading!

And, Iโ€™m going to read your stories of course!

You may also follow my IG: writer_odilia.

Nice of you doing this, @asha_queen!

2 Likes

@Raven_Stark and @BEEBS07 she sended her link!!:wink::wink:

3 Likes

@Odilia no problem you know I will always support you!!:grin::grin::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like