Read your stories

Looking for stories to read will read any genre I like stories where you have a lot of choices that affect the outcome and stories with cc thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here’s mine if you’re into action. I don’t have cc though. :wink:

1 Like

Here’s my story if you’re interested! There’s no CC though, sorry :pensive:

Cover: image
Title: The Princess Project
Author: Zen.zele
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: In exchange for taking care of her sick mother, Sam is chosen by a royal family to marry a playboy prince. What happens in the palace when she begins falling for his brother?
Episodes: 4
Instagram: @episode.zen
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5513824905330688

1 Like

You can check out my friend Alexandria’s story Infamous Topdogs if you want (it has CC and it’s full of amazing action) & Thriller: The Forest Party.
Also, if you want, you can check out mine-Ice Skating Dream :wink:
One of the Girls by Amberose is a lovely read, too as well as Music in our hearts by my friend Mary P. (it doesn’t have CC but it has fun mini games that you’ll love :sparkles:)
And my friend MidnightMaiden recently published her story The Three Little Wolves-it’s a very fun & fantastic read <3
Pretty much all of my recommendations on my Episode Profile on the app are all must reads with amazing storylines! :sparkling_heart:

Thank you if you do check them out and sorry for so many suggestions…:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have one for you to read! It’s called Too much baby mama drama it only has 3 eposides as of right now I’m working on more.

Please check out my story and let me know what you think!
Title: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
Style: Limelight
Description:
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Ink (no CC)
Description: Maxwell is 3rd year, everyone knows him already. He likes hurt girls that the girl who tries enticing on him. Jade hates the guy who hurt girls the most and trying revenge on him.
Episodes: 5 (Ongoing) 6 tomorrrow.

Instagram: @r.es_story

half%20cover%20TBP
half cover TBP.jpg966x642 279 KB

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

I just started my story but you can customize in episode 4 :slight_smile:

Dean has secretly only liked guys but when he meets Gina will he rethink things? Time can only tell.

Mine has limited CC :slight_smile: Come check it out if you want

(WATCH NEW STORY TRAILER): [LINK TO TRAILER]

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Chapters: 9 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra and Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

title Two’s A Charm
summary From broken traditions to broken hearts… When the twins arrive at McCormick High, Blake and Jax’ friendship gets stretched thin. Will they make it through?
cover

1 Like

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK & ORIGINAL
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

My story is called Crossed Paths.

This is a romantic drama covering the story of Mindy and Derek as they fall for each other.

There is a point system, choices affect outcomes and unlock bonus encounters!

1 Like

No CC as I have art scenes and loads of overlays.

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.

Hey, thank you for creating this thread. I would love for you to check out my story, it has CC and a point system.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

No CC though :frowning: But still hope you will like it - it has clothes choices, just choices, sounds and more cool stuff :relaxed:

Name: Law, Order & Love

Description:
Victoria, a promising graduate, gets a job at prestigious law firm. Though she is haunted by the ghosts of her past. Will she be able to fight her ghosts and also win cases?

Chapters : 5 (ongoing)

Genre: Drama/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4990083566272512

Story Name : The Gang Leader Wants Me (INK)
If you have read before Love Unscripted this is the brand new ink edition
Genre : Romance

Description : What happens when a Gang Leader who’s cold and possessive that cross path with a girl that make him feel alive again.

Instagram: Jekerino
More updates and Sneak peek if you want

Link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Gang Leader Wants Me

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Grab a popcorn before you read it and hope you enjoy it.

Hi guys just looking for recommendations for stories with a lot of choices and where your choices affect the ending and the game I’m willing to try anything but I prefer the mc to be a girl and for the story to be well written any suggestions would be appreciated thanks again​:slight_smile::slight_smile:

Campus Crush Classic

2 Likes

I tend to not like too many choices because makes me feel like instead of writing a really good story, authors end up having to write 2 average stories. But I’ve found that The Trophy Wife by As Told by Brandi is the exception.

2 Likes

The Ruby Tiara
Fantastical Folks
Dead Roses

1 Like