Read your stories

Thanks Ill give them a try.

1 Like

Fantasy and Limelight where choices matter?

Welcome to the Amazon Forest by XxAlphaBetaxX

Moved to Promote Your Story since it involves story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Moments by Sarah Robbins

Dark Temptation by @Menia
Itā€™s in limelight :slight_smile: & a great fantasy story with many choices

1 Like

HEY!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Hereā€™s the update thread!

Hey, I would love for you to check out my story, itā€™s fantasy, with a point system (choices matter), but itā€™s in ink. I hope you give it a try. :slight_smile:
Hereā€™s the details:
Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Ferewick:boarding school for all. Is about a girls body turning up on campus and you have to find out who did it, choices effect the entire story including the evidence you find, friendships and relationships you make and also at the end of you live or not, or how many friends can you save before it is too late

Also, ace of hearts by sarcastic genie has over twenty different endingsā€¦ It is a mystery about a girl yipur main character kills but as the episodes go on you discover there was much more behind her death.

I would love if you would give my story a go!
Itā€™s called Hale Huna and itā€™s a fantasy/romance.

This is the cover.

Hi, I will check out this story, any chance you could check mine out when you get chance?
my story is called ferewick :boarding school, I published it today and it is my first episode story. It follows you the mc that just starts her new school, and then discovers an ex pupils dead body. Your choc es effect what evidence you will find, your friendships and relationships as well as if you survive or die.
Please support me by watching and giving me feedback, thank you

1 Like

iā€™ll give it a go! Thanks

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey guys so I was wondering does anyone have any stories to recommend that have a point system and have lots of choices and are well written Iā€™ve already read Dirty little secrets the ruby tiara and star crossed thanks in advance :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Hit and Run?

Iā€™ve tried but just couldnā€™t get into it

Well. I think thatā€™s the only story Iā€™ve read with a point system. It is pretty cheesyā€¦

Thereā€™s this story called, ā€œ Trapped, The Island ā€œ by Aluza ( I believe ) It doesnā€™t have a point system, but itā€™s really good anyway

2 Likes

Thanks Iā€™ll try it

My story has a points system and the choices matter! There are 5 endings (for each person, there are 5 people so 5x5=25, so technically 25 endings!)

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids ā€“ who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.
Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Iā€™m pretty sure Singles at Sea (I think thatā€™s what itā€™s called) uses points. As does Borderline (one of the contest winners from the Spotlight contest). Is it points you wanted specifically? Or just mutliple endings?

2 Likes