Read4read (always open)

requests
general
opinion
community
communication

TIME FOR A READ FOR READ!!!
This is for everybody!!!
If you have a story then write it down here. Let’s work together and support each other stories!!!

Direct Message me if you read my stories and screenshot the last episode you read so I will read the same number of chapters!!!

This thread will remain open, so even after a whole month, I will still be accepting read for read.

I hope you enjoy my story and I know I’m going to enjoy yours :heart_eyes:

TITLE: Confidential
AUTHOR: Victoria Smith (@victoriajoy_episode)
GENRE: Drama/Romance
DESCRIPTION: You are in a secret relationship. The relationship is hard to manage when you are in love with your best friend while your boyfriend is still maturing. Who will you choose?

PERKS OF STORY:

• Full character customization
  • Limelight
  • Major choices
  • Mature drama
  • Unique story
  • original backgrounds
  • Love story with drama
  • Welcomed feedback

CHAPTERS: 3 chapters are out, more coming soon

Hey, I`d love to do r4r!)

Story : Let the demon inside
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood because of your brother. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

Hey, I would be very happy if you could read my story Last Dance and give me feedback on it :heart:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re an average highschool girl. What’ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile:

I forgot to take some screenshots because I was so into the story but I read 3 chapters. I hope you read mine.

Sure I did!

I love your backgrounds and direction!

Thank you so much!

I read your story and I love concept. I read 3 chapters!!! There are some issues with directing but overall it is a good story. I will continue reading

I hope you read my story.

Id be very grateful if you read 4th chapter and write me what you think about overlayers( Ive never used them before ), but only if you want!

Your story is sooooo amazing!!! I added it to my favorites! I appreciate you giving us readers opportunity to customize everyone. I know your story is going to be far. I hope you enjoy my story. Btw I read 3 chapters.

Thank you so very much!! :heartbeat:

I read the 4th chapter and you did an amazing job with the overlays. :blush:

Hey there!
I’d love to do a read4read with you. :slight_smile:
Do you have instagram?

Here are my story details:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 8
Style: Limelight
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Reveal the secret of Lia’s 18th birthday. Will you make the right choices?
instagram: episode.menia

What more?

• Point System and Choices that matter because they influence the interaction between characters and the storyline itself.
  • 3 possible love interest but only if you want.
  • unique storyline (according to my readers :smiley: )

Miss Avery’s Little Secret
Avery has been avoiding one thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
ink
mystery
12 current episodes
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6280877164593152
Miss_Averys_little_secret_posterThumb_6yPiDkKdPC
pls dm ig @episode.hina