Read4Read - I will read all TODAY

Hey… I’m writing my first story in Episode and I need feedback’s… I’m Brazilian and need to know if my english is good too hahaha’

Please, I will read your story, but you will need to post screenshots to prove that you actually read mine and I will post screenshots too.

Here goes some rules for this post:

1 - After the screenshot, you will have to send me the feedback for message and promote your story at the same post.

2 - You will have to promote your story with: Story tittle, Author Name, How much episodes, description, situation (finished/ more episodes coming soon) and only ONE cover. After that you can place the link.

Here is mine:

Story Title: Thriller: Stay away from the mirror
Author: Debora Pilatos
Episodes: 4
Situation: More episodes coming soon.

PORRA

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6394632157921280

I’m waiting for you guys <3

6 Likes

Hello, I’ve just published a new story.

Title: Childhood Love: The Prince and the Female Knight
Author: Alice. C
Style: Ink
Chapters: 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Genre: Fantasy/ romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5022504489320448

Hey… I’ll read yours when you post screenshots of my story. But it looks interesting :slight_smile:

I was able to read the 1st chapter. Will finish the rest tonight and give full feedback. I will PM you my thoughts.

I liked the choice of the background you used here really pretty

I love this dress

The last scene was funny :joy:

1 Like

Thanks girl, I will read yours and post the screenshots, okay? Send me the link!

• about the pics: Yeah… I loved this background too… I was going to try to use this along the story but I did not decide where I could use it :frowning:
  • The dress is beautiful, but if I had to choose, I was going to pick the “Lady in black”, black is my favorite color, so… :wink:
  • I also found it funny, maybe she will come back at the end of the other episodes :thinking:
1 Like

Here’s my story info:

Story title:
“I will always find you”
Authors name:
Maria.StoryWritter
Story description:
My life takes a dark turn. When I meet him. My only hope is to get out on time. If that is even possible.
Who can I trust, Who should I fear? Please help me, Someone’s watching.
Amount of chapters:
10(ongoing)
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941749403746304

My favorite color is red

1 Like

And it’s good you are asking proof first. There will be people who will ghost you.

2 Likes

Hey girl, I just read a few chapters of your story and I have to say that I really like it!

I was going to continue reading, but the battery of my cell phone is weak, so I’ll read it later.

Summary

Image%20(1)

There is the scenes that I liked more…

This really scared me, I was like “what the f*** is this???”

Summary

Stephen King reference: I just LOOOOOOVE his books!

Summary

Thanks for give me the choice to punch her face, that was really good hahahaha’

Summary

Oh… And here are the proof that I am really reading:

My screen shots of your story

I like your story and I look forward to reading more episodes of it.

1 Like

Hey… thanks for reading… I will read yours tonight and post screenshots, okay?

Sure

1 Like

Hi, I’m reading your story now! I’ll dm you when I’m finished!

1 Like

I started reading 2 episodes. I got my self and Leonn killed on my first try. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Same :joy:

2 Likes

Im at the part to pick the doors lol I am afraid to pick one :scream::scream:

2 Likes

By the way, I am having fun with this story. And the music gets my anxiety up. Love it.

2 Likes

Don’t pick door number two!

1 Like

Hi I’ve dm you!
Here’s my story:

Instagram: ellec.writes

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

2 Likes

I made it we are all alive for the moment hehe.

2 Likes

HEEEEY GIRLS

I’m really happy that you are enjoying my story… I will start to read yours now… I will send the screenshots in a bit!

2 Likes